B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 April #5 / May #1

I had a computer problem and was offline for about an hour and a half so I missed everything but just caught up on replay.  That was very strange between Salma and Lorraine.  All the waving of hands in the air and stuff.  I don't know what that was all about except show for us.  I was surprised to see how far Lorraine let things go tonight.  She passed her previous limit.  I was also surprised to see Salma do very little besides suck Lorraine's tits and use her vibrator on her.  I was led to believe Salma can get very "active" in bed with other girls.  Maybe she's just starting out slow or maybe Lorraine told her just how far she could go.  What didn't surprise me is that Lorraine didn't do anything for Salma.  Again that could be because Salma told her not to or maybe Lorraine just doesn't like hairy pussies any more than I do.  I don't know.  It was a strange show but I enjoyed watching most of it.  I just wish they had done more but maybe next time.  I still want to see Salma and Adelita go at it.

Does anyone know where Grace and Tori are?  They left B2 hours ago and haven't made it home as far as I can see.

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Loraine should be careful because she is messing around with fire.

Selma will take her to places she has never ever dreamed of, and make her feel pleasure in ways she didn't know was possible.

LOL bold statement when you don't have a clue how she is when cameras are not around, she could be a cat in heat when nobody is looking 🙂

• Like 1