B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 April #5 / May #1

27 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Did Grace & Tori left the project?

Or they don't need to sleep overnight in the house?

you should know by know that the girls in these apartments can do anything they want.  RLC doesn't give a crud what they do!!!

il y a 4 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

you should know by know that the girls in these apartments can do anything they want.  RLC doesn't give a crud what they do!!!

And I thought these girls work for RLC 24/7.... or at least i am told

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

Did Grace & Tori left the project?

Or they don't need to sleep overnight in the house?

I'll bet the rest of the B4 girls are asking the same question because they almost never see them.  If they aren't gone then they are hiding in their room. 

I realize that they stayed over in B2 because they went clubbing with Kris and Kiki and didn't get back till after 5 am.  I get that but they went over to B2 late afternoon yesterday and who the hell knows when they will go back to B4.  Then it will be back to their room.  These 2 have absolutely no business being here. 

il y a une heure, dontgetnone a dit :

I'll bet the rest of the B4 girls are asking the same question because they almost never see them.  If they aren't gone then they are hiding in their room. 

I realize that they stayed over in B2 because they went clubbing with Kris and Kiki and didn't get back till after 5 am.  I get that but they went over to B2 late afternoon yesterday and who the hell knows when they will go back to B4.  Then it will be back to their room.  These 2 have absolutely no business being here. 

Oh they went to B2? I must have missed that. 

These 2 girls, not only they don't offer any form of entertainment, they don't even stay in the house so that we can at least see them pointing the finger at us. I love how RLC is now competing with AirBnb by providing free accommodation to clubbing girls. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

Oh they went to B2? I must have missed that. 

These 2 girls, not only they don't offer any form of entertainment, they don't even stay in the house so that we can at least see them pointing the finger at us. I love how RLC is now competing with AirBnb by providing free accommodation to clubbing girls. 

Yes they did and it's at least the second time they have done this and they have only been here just over a week. 

Perhaps the two are not so interested in participating in the evening shows and rather live a real life.
Go out, shopping, see Barcelona and party once a week 😉 

17 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Perhaps the two are not so interested in participating in the evening shows and rather live a real life.
Go out, shopping, see Barcelona and party once a week 😉 

If you look back at my posts over the past couple months I have said more than once that the GOV girls are not prisoners and have a right to go out and see the sights of their beautiful new city, shop, etc and I still believe that.  They also have an obligation to honor the contract or commitments they made when joining the project and they are not doing that.  They are paid to do certain things and I'm not talking about sex.  It's like any employee at any job.  You have responsibilities and entitlements.  You aren't paid to work half an hour and take 7 1/2 hours of coffee break each day which is basically what these 2 girls are doing.  When they are not gone they hide in their room. 

• Like 1

à l’instant, legrandrobert a dit :

ANOTHER F$%?&$%$?g IMAGINARY MAINTENANCE   ????   I 'M REALLY THINKING OF LEAVING RLC WHEN MY MONTH IS UP lOUSY ?&%*?% assholes  !! !

Bonjour LeGrandrobert, Il y a quelques instants toutes les caméras extérieures étaient H.S. L'UM est sans doute liée à la présence de techniciens. (c'est mon humble avis - rires).