B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 April #5 / May #1

4 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

They are always hiding.  Either out of B4 or in their room.  They don't even socialize with the other girls.

to be perfectly honest with you, i've always thought it to be so strange just how much a house full of girls did socialize with each other.  it only tells me that all the girls RLC brings in, know each other and probably in more ways than one.  As for them being out of B4 that is nothing new.  All the Barca girls usually spend 6 to 10 hours a day, most of the days, outside of the apartments/house only to return very close to showtime.  it's always been that way since the Barca apartments came into existence.

The camera 3-13 is absolutely awesome(i can sleep with Tori now...:biggrin:) and this is the only one at B4 located like that,All B4 bedrooms(and the Pam's bedR too) should have at least one camera located like this one and one to the rear,unfortunately this is not the case,far from it
The other new camera 3-11 is not very interesting because it is like the camera 3-10,still in the rear,no ahead point of view for this bed(bird cam to the head of the bed,where are you?...👀),but it has the merit to exist now,so be it...

Miserable RLC's A-holes... :biggrin:

• Like 1

On 5/5/2019 at 5:25 AM, zzakary said:

How to kill B4... 👀

Thursday 2 may 2019--------------------------------- B4 UM 3.06pm to 7.25pm duration 4h19

Friday 3 may 2019(start of the Week-end)---------  B4 UM  8.43pm to 10.19pm duration 1h36

Saturday 4 may 2019(WE + prime time sat night) --B4 empty 11.36am to 4.58pm duration 5h22(all girls gone) then B4 UM 4.58pm to 10.14pm duration 5h16(one of the ugliest day in B4 since the apt start+ its a WE day)

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/28_18?ts=1556962508&from=share                 11.36am All B4 girls gone and quicly

Sunday 5 may 2019----------------- B4 UM 4th day in a row or B4 empty or both ??

Aside
3 days B4 UM in a row for a total of 11h11mn and placed in a strategic moment,WE and evenings

No informations of any kind about these repetives and abusives UM,no visualization of some modification at B4

Now we know the reason why it was UM for so long. They've cleaned up the pool, added 2 new bedroom cameras, and replaced a whole bunsh of old cameras with the new type. And that is fair enough. But it is still very frustrating that we got so extremely many hours of UM, and that was all that was done. We litterarily have hours and hours, day after day of UM, while at the same time nothing of really important maintenance ever get fixed in the apartments. I just kind of wonder how long it will be untill this place will need to be shut down, when the condition has become too poor, and the girls start refusing to live in there anymore. The patches on the floor has gotten alot worse lately! It is now at a stage where the floorplanks are bulging and cracking up, both on the top floor bedroom and bottom floor hallway. I'm starting to see signs that it spreads to other parts of the house too, like the (cam 2-9) hall now also has it. And as you all know, there also is a serious problem with the electricity and heating in both B4 and B2, atleast for the last 2 winters, and even longer for B2! But the fact is, nothing has been done, so we will continue to have the same nightmare with frequent power failures, long UMs and freezing girls next winter too.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, zzakary said:

The camera 3-13 is absolutely awesome(i can sleep with Tori now...:biggrin:) and this is the only one at B4 located like that,All B4 bedrooms(and the Pam's bedR too) should have at least one camera located like this one and one to the rear,unfortunately this is not the case,far from it
The other new camera 3-11 is not very interesting because it is like the camera 3-10,still in the rear,no ahead point of view for this bed(bird cam to the head of the bed,where are you?...👀),but it has the merit to exist now,so be it...

Trouble is Zzak..if they all had these cams, who would you sleep with?...😉

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Now we know the reason why it was UM for so long. They've cleaned up the pool, added 2 new bedroom cameras, and replaced a whole bunsh of old cameras with the new type. And that is fair enough. But it is still very frustrating that we got so extremely many hours of UM, and that was all that was done. We litterarily have hours and hours, day after day of UM, while at the same time nothing of really important maintenance ever get fixed in the apartments. I just kind of wonder how long it will be untill this place will need to be shut down, when the condition has become too poor, and the girls start refusing to live in there anymore. The patches on the floor has gotten alot worse lately! It is now at a stage where the floorplanks are bulging and cracking up, both on the top floor bedroom and bottom floor hallway. I'm starting to see signs that it spreads to other parts of the house too, like the (cam 2-9) hall now also has it. And as you all know, there also is a serious problem with the electricity and heating in both B4 and B2, atleast for the last 2 winters, and even longer for B2! But the fact is, nothing has been done, so we will continue to have the same nightmare with frequent power failures, long UMs and freezing girls next winter too.

You forgot the orgy Ed...They ones I've been to take a while...😏

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Trouble is Zzak..if they all had these cams, who would you sleep with?...😉

Serafima,Spicy Boy... :biggrin:

Aside

Btw,i love "the suck seed" of Salma... 👍

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ed2 said:

I like this post!!  Honest and to the point.  Thank you Ed.

It's nice to have the new cams in this room since Grace and Tori rarely leave the room.  Now instead of 3 cams to watch them do absolutely nothing we have 5 cams to watch them do absolutely nothing.  That's a much better investment than wasting the money on foolishness like updated plumbing and electrical service.  Good job RLC.

• Like 1