B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #4 / May #1

39 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm pretty sure the other 2 knew Daniela before they entered the house...

I haven't seen or heard anything to support that but that doesn't mean it's not possible.  The way they got right into things on her very first night surprised me so you could be right or she could have just been trying to make a sexy first impression.  Time will tell.  We won't learn anything tonight, that's for certain. 

Just now, dontgetnone said:

I haven't seen or heard anything to support that but that doesn't mean it's not possible.  The way they got right into things on her very first night surprised me so you could be right or she could have just been trying to make a sexy first impression.  Time will tell.  We won't learn anything tonight, that's for certain. 

I haven't heard anything either, Don't, it was just a gut reaction based on the way she dived straight into the action...

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I haven't heard anything either, Don't, it was just a gut reaction based on the way she dived straight into the action...

She sure did.  I posted my first impression earlier today.  So far I am getting good vibes from her.  I hope I'm right.  We need this apartment to be what the other ones aren't and don't look like they will be unless the new blood in B4 and B2 change things. 

I think Amalia must be going for some kind of new world record.  She closed her door and called somebody at 21:35 and with the exception of about 10 minutes at 22:56 when she went downstairs she has been on her bed and talking ever since and still is. 

6 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Amalia is finally off her phone and wants to play with Pam but Pam's not interested.  Amalia is frustrated.  So am I.☹️

Other way around Pam wants to play but Amalia not