B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #4 / May #1

They got tons of bags while out shopping but only 1 stinking bottle of wine? What's up with that?  3 girls aren't going to get good and fucked up on 1 lousy bottle of wine tonight

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i remember the name Paula but I don't remember the name Amalina.  I guess I really am losing it......sorry to bother.

Paula was just a name I found on the move
But you probably think of Polya who was a lot with Lola in B1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Paula was just a name I found on the move
But you probably think of Polya who was a lot with Lola in B1

so there was no Paula??  damn i'm getting forgetful in my old age lol.  thanks Noldus, you are probably right!

Daniela bought lots of new clothes and some really sexy undies.  She even bought a collar and leash.  That could be interesting. LOL

She's going to have to earn some more bonus money to pay for all of that stuff. 😁

33 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

They got tons of bags while out shopping but only 1 stinking bottle of wine? What's up with that?  3 girls aren't going to get good and fucked up on 1 lousy bottle of wine tonight

Daniela drinking her booze 😉 

42 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Daniela bought lots of new clothes and some really sexy undies.  She even bought a collar and leash.  That could be interesting. LOL

She's going to have to earn some more bonus money to pay for all of that stuff. 😁

maybe all these wonderful things have been bought by RLC, it seems to me that Daniela doesn't have a dog

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Sergio said:

maybe all these wonderful things have been bought by RLC, it seems to me that Daniela doesn't have a dog

Come on Sergio, that collar and leash is for her, not a dog. There may be more things we haven't seen yet.  Handcuffs, etc.