B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #4 / May #1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I did!...I rolled over to her in bed last night, put my arm around her and said 'please don't go back to one of the Barca houses again! There's a guy there called Bud, who hammers you for no reason, plus I don't want you flaunting yourself in front of everyone anymore and showing off your fabulous pussy. Your bearded Ex is the past now and you're with me now'...Then we fucked, but the lighting was shite...😏

that's fine  I you know rlc hasn't had to replace a bedroom cam sense she left RLC . does that say any thing. but who i'm I to point that out .. so please keep her with you..😉

Amalia/Pam and Daniela so glad you three ladies are here. and all three of you are 10 times better then the one. that was in the big room when your apt came back online. so thank s to all three of you sexy hot ladies . im off to bed so .. good night GIF ladies 😘❤️

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bud2966 said:

it would cost RLC to much in cams to have karol back .sorry but they had to replace  a cam in b4 when she was there and then again in b1 when it reopened ..and we pay enough now.so please tell her don't come back...we all don't want for RLC to up the price so karol can come back...   and you have a very nice night

too funny

il y a 31 minutes, cardone6161 a dit :

Gross...remember when they used to have hot girls in this house? Now they just have ugly girls doing sex shows it appears.

I won't call them ugly because they are not but neither are they really attractive & worth hours of my time watching them live or on replay.

And we are not talking about 1 unattractive girl, but all 3 of them are which is what i would deem as "cost-cutting" by RLC.

Apparently we are not paying enough to see attractive girls.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cardone6161 said:

Gross...remember when they used to have hot girls in this house? Now they just have ugly girls doing sex shows it appears.

i would never use the word ugly, perhaps unattractive would be a better choice and remember.....beauty is in the eye of the beholder!!  now to the real nitty gritty, it does seem that RLC's standards have dropped considerably over the past couple of years and i don't know if that's because they are looking for their girls that fit a whole different lifestyle such as club dancers who would be more willing to show their bodies or they are finding them on the street needing a place to live and food.  whatever the case may be, i do agree with you that the girls have changed in appearance and even though i haven't seen them all, the ones i have seen are nothing like what they used to employ.

Yes, sorry, you are both correct, they are not ugly...poor choice of words

I don't pay for premium but you can see in the live previews and rlc replay windows, the girls who live here seem to now just to a lot of masturbation/soft lesbian shows in member only section. I'd rather have more attractive girls who do not do these shows...that seems more like "reallife"

• Like 4