Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #15

Not a great shag, but she seemed to orgasm and he did, then immediately turned his back on her and looked at his phone....Strange behavior!!  He's still got cum on his belly but has logged into his laptop.....Uncouth clown! 😼

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Not a great shag, but she seemed to orgasm and he did, then immediately turned his back on her and looked at his phone....Strange behavior!!  He's still got cum on his belly but has logged into his laptop.....Uncouth clown! 😼

No passion, no real love it's like each is out for sexual gratification and then like ok get off me now I have more important things to do. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

You'll never get anything substived from these two together. It's no wonder she's an exhibitionist. She definitely gets no real attention from him unless he decides to get a nut off. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

No passion, no real love it's like each is out for sexual gratification and then like ok get off me now I have more important things to do. 

Yup!! He's emptied his sack, and she just had a quick finger and suck....Pittiful really.😼

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Yup!! He's emptied his sack, and she just had a quick finger and suck....Pittiful really.😼

Normally I won't watch them together just for the fact that it's pitiful to say the least. She wouldn't know  what to do with someone who would show her a little compassion. 

32 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I feel so sorry for her that she accepts as norm as soon as she's done he flips over to check the phone. So sad😪

Pepe, she was checking on Aussie's health.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I would happily empty my sack into her, I can't say I would last very long. 🤣

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

Wish I could believe that. Hope you are doing better are you home yet? 

Yes, I get very tired but am ok. I should be able to eat normally in another 2 months.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Yes, I get very tired but am ok. I should be able to eat normally in another 2 months.

I hope and pray that you make a speedy recovery my Aussie friend 😊

• Upvote 1

In the old days Leora would have sent a get well message but these days political correctness RLC doesn't allow that anymore.

I think RLC is worse off for it. RLC and the apartments should do everything to keep their customer's happy.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Pepe said:

I hope and pray that you make a speedy recovery my Aussie friend 😊

Thanks Pepe, that's very nice of you.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1