Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #15

What makes Leora so sexy, for me, is the fact when I first joined RLC in November 2013 she wasn't anywhere near the stage of self satisfaction. And Paul was less sexual, by far, than he is today. They have both matured and it is really excited for me to see her perform. It also helps that she enjoys showing us as much as we enjoy watching.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Calle said:

Yesterday Leora got aroused by listening first to music sang in German, and she sang along quite well. Is this normal in Germany? I do not find anything arousing in the German language. Was denken unsere Deutsche Mitglieder, kann so was auch in Deutschland geschehen? 

I would have liked to hear how she sings and what she sings, because who knows, knows that in Russia the German in the pronunciation does not go well, there is just like the Chinese who can not do the L

3 hours ago, Lalaland said:

I would have liked to hear how she sings and what she sings, because who knows, knows that in Russia the German in the pronunciation does not go well, there is just like the Chinese who can not do the L

She pronounced German very well, as if she could also speak German.

8 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

She can!

Mate but can she talk Aussie?

Hope tries too and but hoping doesn't make a Galah out of herself.

wow Leora you always look so radiant when you wake up, I especially love it when you wake up horny and by the way thank you for the Awesome time you shared this past weekend.  That sexy butt is still in need of some serious penetration attention.