Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #15

New unofficial rule for CC: NEVER BRING UP THE TOPIC OF LEORA SINGING!

We must now post a label on CamCaps by government edict: Too much joy is known to the State of California to create cardiac arrests and post birth infatuations.

Thank you. I will now endeavor to get a prescription for an oxygen tank over my shock that she can sing. I've never heard she had the ability on CC before.

Just imagine hearing her in a concert in your town or preferably in your bedroom. I'd be blown away by the effect. And I wouldn't care if she sang off key. Totally blown away... perhaps the Goddess has more powers than we have been led to believe ...:heart:

awesomeness.gif

• Like 6

Not a criticism but an observation, She seems to have become bored with her exercise routine now, like many things it didn't last long....Impulsively purchasing an exercise mat, ankle weights and dumbbells, he used it a couple of times and retired injured, she the same but became bored before she had chance to injure herself...It was superb to watch when she was making use of the equipment though....Giving us pleasure whilst keeping that magnificent body in good shape.:biggrin:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Not a criticism but an observation, She seems to have become bored with her exercise routine now, like many things it didn't last long....Impulsively purchasing an exercise mat, ankle weights and dumbbells, he used it a couple of times and retired injured, she the same but became bored before she had chance to injure herself...It was superb to watch when she was making use of the equipment though....Giving us pleasure whilst keeping that magnificent body in good shape.:biggrin:

Those are just short Novelty Items to break the pace of the Normal Routine.  It wears off quite fast.  

They've had Video Games, Playing Chess, Putting Puzzles together, Paintings and numerous other tasks but they were all short lived Novelty Items. Paul as long as he gets a Suck and a Fuck once a week he seems Content with that.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Mate but can she talk Aussie?

Hope tries too and but hoping doesn't make a Galah out of herself.

Only if she puts a bunch of shit in her mouth. It's the slang you use that kills any chance at understanding you.....at times. I have the pleasure of having numerous Aussie friends I met when I was touring Europe in 2008. Great people and friendly. Wish it wasn't so far to travel from the USA.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, danyer said:

does anybody know is she go out for real sex ? 

I've been watching since Nov 2013 and, in my opinion, there is absolutely NO chance she is seeking or getting sex anywhere but with Pail and in this apartment. Just not in her DNA.

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, dogmycat said:

Best Calvin Cline advertisement ever! My Godes!

The picture presented on cam 9 would be impossible to improve on. Imagine the wrecks it would cause, if it were displayed on a thirty by fifty foot roadside billboard  !!!       ☺️

• Like 3