Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #15

7 hours ago, dogmycat said:

Best Calvin Cline advertisement ever! My Godes!

7 hours ago, scutus said:

The picture presented on cam 9 would be impossible to improve on. Imagine the wrecks it would cause, if it were displayed on a thirty by fifty foot roadside billboard  !!!       ☺️

Doing a current check on the Calvin Klein sports bra, and panty set Leora donned before she went to bed.  

It appears there may be the possibility of a defect in the panty portion of the set.  It seems the panty becomes invisible after an undetermined amount of time has passed.         😁

I wonder if Leora is aware that the vision she is now presenting has an UN INTERRUPTED LUSCIOUS TAN  showing from her midrib to the tips of her toes !!!   😉

Maybe it is not a defect, but rather, an un advertised sales feature which Leora is/was fully aware of.  In either case tis a lovely view !!!!

• Like 4

One more fact check regarding The Calvin Klein Set that Leora started out with before going to bed. 

It is now clear that the Bra portion has/had the same feature the panty had.😁

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, scutus said:

One more fact check regarding The Calvin Klein Set that Leora started out with before going to bed. 

If only Paul was created by Calvin Klein.

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, scutus said:

I would say both of those garments were working overtime hence why they was set free. 

• Like 3

I know I'm a little late on this but I just watched our Princess in the bedroom with her Brown toy and I just have to say it was hot!, man that was hot,  wait a minute, did I say it was hot, because damn it was hot, especially when she turns on her side when she's working that toy on her and the eye contact was amazing

• Like 2