Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #15

7 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I want to say that it seems the pooch has a glandular problem on it's anus. All kidding aside, I had a dog that rubbed it's ass on the carpet and that shit was kinda f'd up. I know y'all seen it.

Paul, could use his known expertise to express her glands !!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

RLC blacklists a lot of proxy servers when they find one. Best to post this problem in the technical section. We do have networking engineers around here. StnCld has also dealt with such issues. Leora fans in this thread are not among the most computer knowledgeable people: they work with their hands, not their brains... 🤣😛

Very well said!

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

And now, back to those brown mounds...

Brown mounds ???      What, sir, are you talking about ???     😉

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

Whomever said this planet had only one moon never had the pleasure of watching Leora wake up with a brilliant sun at her backside!

There you go, changing the definition. Are it a " moon " ??  Or, is " mounds " ??  Or is it " Just Damn Lovely " ???☺️

• Like 4

Just now, scutus said:

There you go, changing the definition. Are it a " moon " ??  Or, is " mounds " ??  Or is it " Just Damn Lovely " ???☺️

I am but a man (and even that's under some scrutiny). Who am I to describe perfection?

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I am but a man (and even that's under some scrutiny). Who am I to describe perfection?

Concur, regarding " perfection '.   

• Like 2