R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread 2019 May / June

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Lol new guest with blonde,white wig already in house with big case..any bet were she will sleep...of course take the place of the "resident" for one,two weeks of "vacations",Unbeliablelaught lol GIF by Studia Soyuz.

Don't beat yourself up Ze, it is what it is and it isn't going to change or else it would have already been taken care of.  These girls are in tight with someone from RLC and that is why what they do is allowed to continue.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Lol new guest with blonde,white wig already in house with big case..any bet were she will sleep...of course take the place of the "resident" for one,two weeks of "vacations",Unbeliable

I didn't see a big case. 

Anyway, Maybe she revives the apartment at least a bit. Last weekend she had her BF with her and they could … 

However, I probably should know it better by now. Most likely she will follow the same approach as the others (guests and residents) and keep the sex away from the cameras. 😞

Isn't this place wonderful ? currently sitting at the kitchen counter sits the Fakest ever to be in the place and her little sister the Lamest ever to be here as well. WATSE OF TIME AND MONEY   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

I said it earlier and I will say it again, The little sandy blonde guest of Sam has to be the LAMEST A-Sexual Prude ever in this apartments history, without question. It is no wonder no man wants anything to do with her. She couldn't turn on man if she tried. I am not even sure she knows she has a pussy, and there is no way she how to use it except to pee.

Just an observational comment, Angie looks great with her weight loss. This is how angie looked when she first moved in and then she gain a few pounds. but I feel bad she has those scars on her breast from the boob job. I dated a girl with those scares and they distort the beauty and the scars never go away. Most plastic surgeons insert from under the armpit so they scars are less notable. And with her weigh loss her boobs look to round like they put "rubber balls "" in her.. And the other sad thing is her and Emily spent so much $$ on their body and looks but they never have any guys over that show an interest in them..oh well just my thought and humble opinion. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, michaels4444 said:

Just an observational comment, Angie looks great with her weight loss. This is how angie looked when she first moved in and then she gain a few pounds. but I feel bad she has those scars on her breast from the boob job. I dated a girl with those scares and they distort the beauty and the scars never go away. Most plastic surgeons insert from under the armpit so they scars are less notable. And with her weigh loss her boobs look to round like they put "rubber balls "" in her.. And the other sad thing is her and Emily spent so much $$ on their body and looks but they never have any guys over that show an interest in them..oh well just my thought and humble opinion. 

Emily has a BF 

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Hey there! Just happen to spot you and thought I'd say hello. Hope all is well with you. ♥️

Hey Amy long time no see! How you are?  Check out DS&M there are where they arw talking in English. 

As Angie and Emily have spoiled their bodies, Samantha is the only one worth watching, but she has not done anything special lately and is away quite often. Luckily there is this new young guest. Her hair looks crazy and she is probably not too brilliant, but her body is pretty and could be studied more closely that just in shower/bath. A refreshing alternative to the silicon girls.

On 5/22/2019 at 11:01 PM, Noldus said:

nope, remnants of blood "marks".... / blodutredelsene/  after her last cosmetic surgery on the thighs.

no its marks from Liposuction thighs and she i using tights at night its looks like a 1/2 wetsuit