B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 May #2

18 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Ho un suggerimento per RLC ... Perché non trasferiscono Grace e Tori in B2 con gli altri tre ... e chiudono ... Comunque, non c'è niente da vedere ... 

I believe they would do better to close B1 B2 B4

• Like 1

3 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Looking at the girls in the kitchen ... Olya takes some chances showing her butt to Salma !!  😂😂

It just maay be on purpose trying to stir up some interest.  You never know.

36 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Did something notice that ?  Since the night in B3 when Salma ate Blair and licked Mike's Balls, neither her or Lorraine went there ... Even Lorraine, who is a good Friend of Blair, didn't show up ! Strange, isn't it ?? 

I think Lorraine and Salma are having their own fun together.  😉

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Playing Stinky Finger.   :biggrin:

Nothing wrong with that.  Couple nights ago Salma was playing something different with Lorraine.  Sticky Licky and I didn't see Lorraine complain one bit.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Did something notice that ?  Since the night in B3 when Salma ate Blair and licked Mike's Balls, neither her or Lorraine went there ... Even Lorraine, who is a good Friend of Blair, didn't show up ! Strange, isn't it ?? 

LOL it's not strange at all.  It was for a show and nothing else, just like the rest of the RLC BS!!

10 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Makes you wonder what the hell they were thinking when they came to the project in the first place doesn't it ? Oh I know a free trip to Barcelona !!!

It's getting your Pocket filled with  €2,000 each Month and not have to do anything to get it.