B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 May #2

26 minutes ago, hockeylover14150 said:

how do we know salma is only 19

They don't know.  They guess just like they guess about everything else in these apartments.  Who they are, where they come from, what kind of girl they are, what they are or aren't going to do. Nobody knows shit about a single one of these girls including me.  Just worthless fxxking guesses and bold statements they can't back up with fact. 

32 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

They don't know.  They guess just like they guess about everything else in these apartments.  Who they are, where they come from, what kind of girl they are, what they are or aren't going to do. Nobody knows shit about a single one of these girls including me.  Just worthless fxxking guesses and bold statements they can't back up with fact. 

And that is a fact :biggrin: most of the time

3 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

ATTENTION !!  Room for rent , double occupency 2 seperate beds, food and lodging free. outside pool and 5 nice tenants waiting for 2 willing girls.   Please RLC make it known in Ukraine.

You the man........Le.....GRAND!!  I love your style Robert!!

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, hockeylover14150 said:

how do we know salma is only 19

The last time he was here, celebrating 18 years, mathematics is not an opinion

29 minutes ago, Sergio said:

The last time he was here, celebrating 18 years, mathematics is not an opinion

I am pretty sure, the last time Salma was a girl like this time, so maybe you can use "she" instead of "he" when you talk about her 😉

It's a fact, not an opinion 😁

2 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

I just noticed that there are no BIBLES on the tables near the beds for them to read at night.  Maybe they read it on their phone.                      🙄

But they are most always in hotel and motel rooms available for reading 😏

• Like 2

3 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

I just noticed that there are no BIBLES on the tables near the beds for them to read at night.  Maybe they read it on their phone.                      🙄

I forgot to mention that they just might be in the no cam rooms--bathroom reading material 😏

And This Too Shall Pass" 2 Corinthians 4: 17-18

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, moos54 said:

I am pretty sure, the last time Salma was a girl like this time, so maybe you can use "she" instead of "he" when you talk about her 😉

It's a fact, not an opinion 😁

you're always the cutest of the forum, I use the google translator and normally it doesn't work in recognizing the masculine and feminine of a word, go get yourself a beer

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

you're always the cutest of the forum, I use the google translator and normally it doesn't work in recognizing the masculine and feminine of a word, go get yourself a beer

I use also the translator but i can recognize masculine and feminine in my post  🙂

thanks for the beer 😁