Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #4

happyone

1 hour ago, North Drizzle said:

Yesterday Dasha told Masha 'Oh, you know, tomorrow I leave him' talking about Sasha (we can hear Masha report this sentence to Sasha and the guests at the end of the video available on the forum)

Masha told Dasha to leave so she could get back together with Sasha.

16 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

If Masha is obsess with only guys with big dicks, maybe she should go out and desperately look for that type of guy, if that's the only important thing in a guy she's looking for because it seems as though Sasha is really done with her

She could go and get Long Dong Silver. He supposedly has 22 inches.  His only downfall is every time he gets a hardon he passes out.   :biggrin:  

• Like 1

Evening gents.  Time for me to watch another episode of this soap opera and try to learn a little more about the goings on here.  With a little help from a friend I now have a bit of the background of this apartment, now on to the present. Sorry in advance if I ask too many questions but it's the only way I'm going to learn.😁

Masha can't really believe that she's cared for Sasha's feelings if she does she's lying to herself. 

If she truly wants Sasha back she going to have to admit that she fucked up then beg Sasha's forgiveness but blaming him is not going to get her anywhere. 

I really haven't watched them iiib a while maybe she already has but he's had enough of her. 

7 years a long time together. 

2 hours ago, Donzi said:

Masha can't really believe that she's cared for Sasha's feelings if she does she's lying to herself. 

If she truly wants Sasha back she going to have to admit that she fucked up then beg Sasha's forgiveness but blaming him is not going to get her anywhere. 

I really haven't watched them iiib a while maybe she already has but he's had enough of her. 

7 years a long time together. 

The biggest mistake was having Dasha come and live there.  If she would have stayed in Russia where she should be Masha & Sasha would not be in the predicament they are in today.

Jane & Dick will have their fallout soon as well.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

She could go and get Long Dong Silver. He supposedly has 22 inches.  His only downfall is every time he gets a hardon he passes out.   :biggrin:  

made me lol, damn

1 hour ago, catataulino2314 said:

não gosto de dasha êla é a culpada de tudo isso que esta acontecendo no apartamento. éstou com muita dó de masha mais sasha tambem é vagabundo por desprezar masha. sou fá de masha gosto muito dela.

But you know Jack about what's gone on in the apartment. There is a lot of history. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The biggest mistake was having Dasha come and live there.  If she would have stayed in Russia where she should be Masha & Sasha would not be in the predicament they are in today.

Jane & Dick will have their fallout soon as well.

Even if Dasha never came Sasha would still look for away out. Masha crushed Sasha's heart with her antics. Dasha wad his way out and also his revenge for what Masha did to him. 

When she said that he does nor care about ne only her but I care about him. I laughed! She must have forgotten when she pushed Dick into their bedroom choosing him over Sasha. When he pounded her into oblivion and he had to listen in the other room. 

Revenge is a dish best served cold...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Donzi said:

Even if Dasha never came Sasha would still look for away out. Masha crushed Sasha's heart with her antics. Dasha wad his way out and also his revenge for what Masha did to him. 

When she said that he does nor care about ne only her but I care about him. I laughed! She must have forgotten when she pushed Dick into their bedroom choosing him over Sasha. When he pounded her into oblivion and he had to listen in the other room. 

Revenge is a dish best served cold...

What did she do to him that was so bad?