Hot dog! (Hot dog) Hot dog! 
Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggety dog 
Now we got ears, it's time for cheers 
Hot dog, hot dog, the problem's solved 
Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggety dog 

Hot dog,  hot dog, hot diggity dog  the problem's solved..... love that video

• Like 1

8 hours ago, hondarellas said:

From what appears to have happened during long-term maintenance and from that moment onwards everyone seems to be loved. What has happened?

What I believe has happened and what you believe has happened are probably close to the same thing.  They've had these long UM before and I believe they have a Love In, a sex-fest if you will.  I've witnessed and read about it too many times.  Either that or they had a lot of drugs to sort out and put away.  It wouldn't surprise me if RLC was in the drug trafficking business!!

• Like 1

So what we got last night? Alcohol and other unrecognized stuff (from time to time they gone to non-cams place, all was more or less drunk Masha chasing after Sasha Dasha walking around with silly smile gust girl with nonstop dancing you can call it sexually arousing against Sasha and he as a college teenage boy run after her try to flirting {once she changed top he run after her grabbed her tits from behind) till (early morning) they fall ad lie on the floor

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 5:00 AM, HarleyFatboy said:

What I believe has happened and what you believe has happened are probably close to the same thing.  They've had these long UM before and I believe they have a Love In, a sex-fest if you will.  I've witnessed and read about it too many times.  Either that or they had a lot of drugs to sort out and put away.  It wouldn't surprise me if RLC was in the drug trafficking business!!

what?

8 hours ago, ze81 said:

Μάσα είναι έξω, ακριβώς μια νύχτα έξω ή πρόσληψη η επόμενη καλόγρια roommate..time θα πει.

Perhaps they will continue the same tale with the only difference that we will see practically visitors among them. And equally we will see again in the cameras again no trio. We saw nice moments in Amalia, Pam, Daniela, and we are not going to look again at D, S, M because the paint of this apartment has gone through its own and the rlc mistakes. What fake moments with implied 
 to us and serve us do not want to believe them because we are not stupid. Your fairy tales do not pass.

• Upvote 1