B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #2

The things are really nicely done at RLC LAnd...

The boring girls of the hill's residency visit the RLC's boring Barcelona center apartment...
And the cool girl of the hill's residency visits the RLC's coolest Barcelona center apartment...:biggrin:

il y a une heure, legrandrobert a dit :

To my taste (MY TASTE!!)  ARIELA Is what a real woman should look like and I'm in love with her Smiles and the other two assets...............🙄💓

il y a une heure, dontgetnone a dit :

I can't argue with you there.  Ariela is by far my favorite of the GOV girls.  She has it all for me. 

Yep Ariela is the girl i watch nowadays, she is really cute, lovely smile and has the right amount of meat at the right areas too ❤️

Not shy and love clam tasting too 😘

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

Yep Ariela is the girl i watch nowadays, she is really cute, lovely smile and has the right amount of meat at the right areas too ❤️

Not shy and love clam tasting too 😘

As the kids say these days "she's all that and a bag of chips" whatever that means😦

30 minutes ago, Fagen said:

b2 and b3 still down here, plus thumbnails for b4 is not updating, it shows Loraine sitting on her bed with the lights on, but she is actually sleeping.

Same here.  If it isn't one thing it's another with the damn video feed for weeks now.  

il y a 7 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

Same here.  If it isn't one thing it's another with the damn video feed for weeks now.  

My thumbnails are still loading ok but I admit these days, Replay has been really slow.

Edit: Nope sorry, like what Fagen said, outdated thumbnails.

Edited by SierraTM

im just coming back so if a

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

03:00:00 Ariela kissed Daniela goodnight 😉 

so she isn't just another club girl .like you said a week ago when she was there ..and please tell all of us just how  out of all the nights and days have the girl in b1 been out. 

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

im just coming back so if a

so she isn't just another club girl .like you said a week ago when she was there ..and please tell all of us just how  out of all the nights and days have the girl in b1 been out. 

and I like  it when  someone says something and they are so wrong..😏🤣

6 hours ago, bud2966 said:

and I like  it when  someone says something and they are so wrong..😏🤣

I love famous old quotations.  Here's one of my favorites.  "To err is human, to get your rocks off when someone else makes a mistake is WRONG" or something like that😉

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bud2966 said:

noldus tell all of on cc that the b1 girl s are just club girs like you said a week ago

we in Italy call them troie, but I believe the meaning is the same all over the world

• Like 1