Alisha & Davis (2019) Part #1

Just now, Amy3 said:

She's probably my favorite tenant right now. Her, Ary, Grace, and Sina are my girls! Love them!! ♥️  Yes, I wish she would snap out of the gloomy aura about her.

The regular boring webcamming makes her not interesting to me...

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Amy3 said:

That's her gig Jabs! It's her ticket to money. I just think she's hot and that goes a long way with me.

She is basically taking advantage of stupid people believing that bogus... Not sure what I should think of that. Personally I think it's just stupid

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

She is basically taking advantage of stupid people believing that bogus... Not sure what I should think of that. Personally I think it's just stupid

No difference then the faking orgasms or script shows "i'm using a lovense but my friend doesn't know" / "i will cheat my boyfriend with his brother" or  .... .... .... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

No difference then the faking orgasms or script shows "i'm using a lovense but my friend doesn't know" / "i will cheat my boyfriend with his brother" or  .... .... .... 

Nah it's the same stupid shit...

Just now, Amy3 said:

Of course she is, just like everyone else is here to one degree or the other. I do think that they should have to cam under free cams only even if it means turning on all of the cams to make them free. Until VHTV does that, it just goes to show that VHTV is cool with it and it is earning new subs. I could turn around and do the same thing that you do to me and ask you why do you waste your time commenting over and over again about things that you don't like.

Thing is, if I catch something interesting or sexy about her, I'll watch and cap it and enjoy it. My guess is that you would too.

Of course when I see something interesting or sexy I would post it.

Funny how you defend all the camworkers now lately as I can remember you did not like it not too long ago...

• Like 1