Alisha & Davis (2019) Part #1

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still do not understand practically all the girls of VH to allow so clearly that their partners (men) to fuck other guests being present or not in the sexual act and yet they do nothing with other children. I can agree with some of them that do not want to do or that's what they say... But they don't think it... I think that they themselves or VH (who knows...) are promoting on this site a part of machismo that people like me are totally against.

9 minutes ago, Gudari said:

I still do not understand practically all the girls of VH to allow so clearly that their partners (men) to fuck other guests being present or not in the sexual act and yet they do nothing with other children. I can agree with some of them that do not want to do or that's what they say... But they don't think it... I think that they themselves or VH (who knows...) are promoting on this site a part of machismo that people like me are totally against.

There is a big difference in being present and participating in the party or being sent to couch of the living room and end up crying during the time of that situation

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Hay una gran diferencia en estar presentes y participar en el partido o ser enviado a sofá de la sala de estar y terminan llorando durante el tiempo de esa situación

I also say it for other tenants, not just for them but... She was crying on the couch?