Alisha & Davis (2019) Part #1

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All very false on the part of both! Fake Theater! Alisha shouldn't be talking to him. If I were Alisha I would have taken her eyes or pulled her hair already! I don't believe either one of us! They're phonies!

2 minutes ago, Gudari said:

All very false on the part of both! Fake Theater! Alisha shouldn't be talking to him. If I were Alisha I would have taken her eyes or pulled her hair already! I don't believe either one of us! They're phonies!

What do you know please?  I'm intrigued with this interaction...it looks like real drama

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ZedJustZed said:

¿Qué sabe usted por favor? Estoy intrigado con esta interacción ... parece verdadero drama

I just know that Davis has forced Alisha to go to sleep on the couch so she can fuck the other girl in her own bed and Alisha has started crying all over the apartment and now it seems they have a simple talk of friends in the kitchen. , almost as if nothing had happened. Very false on the part of both of us!

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

I am going to be a die hard fan of Alisha. 

Davis needs to understand that Alisha is the main participant here. Not sure if anybody cares about Davis, but  Alisha is the read deal here. If Davis is smart (I can tell he tries to be) then he better to do his bast to keep Alisha happy.

I noticed Alisha is neat, clean and very organized. She has reasonably good computer digital skills too. A lovely woman every man would dream. I hope Alisha looks at VH as an opportunity, grab some good cash and build a life that she likes and deserves. 

The last part of your post made me think of Foxy and Nastya.!!

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Esto es de lo que hablo. No vamos a mendigar Ary como todas las respuestas o llame en el calvario. Vamos a ser voyeurs y simplemente seguir lo que ocurre a través de las levas. No necesitamos spoilers. 

I agree only that it seems to me that this project is over at least for one of the two... Or it should be.

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Podría ser, tener que ver y descubrir. Que se supone que es por eso que estamos aquí, ¿verdad? Con demasiada frecuencia, los inquilinos de la paloma agujero y situaciones basadas en la experiencia y el conocimiento dentro y no damos el aire cosas de la vida real para respirar. Estar bien informado sobre todo es atractivo y deseado, pero tiene un inconveniente que impide el flujo apropiado de las cosas que la mayoría de los espectadores pagan para ver. 

Amy's really nice to talk to you! You always have the right words for each situation and you show your great level as a person and intelligence. I love you!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It could be, have to watch and find out. That’s supposed to be why we're here, right? Too often we pigeon hole tenants and situations based on experience and inside knowledge and we don’t give the real life stuff air to breathe. Being knowledgeable about everything is compelling and desired, but it has a downside that impedes the proper flow of things that most viewers pay to see. 

Spot on Amy👍👍

• Like 2