B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #2

4 hours ago, cylinderopuntia said:

I hope it comes Sofie!

Why would anyone want to bring back a recycle?  Yes, the 3 girls that just left didn't fit, but don't you ever get tired of seeing the same thing over and over again?  Hey, it's your money so hope away!!

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

Inspiring selection of old girls by RLC eh 😏

Can't fxxk that bad if you were already a nunnery...

Someone give a run-down about the girls please?

I know Sofie is a fxxk-tease, so i foresee I will rant about her pretty soon, what about the rest?

Sofie was a piss poor choice as Thes mentioned.  The others will be just like her, they always are.  RLC is in vacation mode so they aren't going to do anything else to screen and bring in girls that will help them out and keep the subs happy.  Another piss poor decision by RLC in my opinion!!

• Like 1

il y a 1 minute, Sergio a dit :

so my tenth sense was right, here are some old glories, the only certainty we have that surely know what they have to do to earn their salary

Eh no Sergio, now that I remember, Karina & Amira, the 2 bffs after Amira fell out with Serafima are NO-SHOW GIRLS.

FXXKING NO-SHOW. Like Grace & Tori.

We are going to have another nunnery after the 2nd one was shut down.

Guess this is the RLC's version of a hat trick.

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

Eh no Sergio, now that I remember, Karina & Amira, the 2 bffs after Amira fell out with Serafima are NO-SHOW GIRLS.

LOL.....RLC's version of a hat trick 👍

I can pretty much assure you that Amira and Karina are very close to Amalia & Chris and now you will get to watch that fiasco!!  This is the way RLC is heading and it's not going to change!!  VHRLC is here to stay and be fake as ever!

12 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Sofie, it seems to me that it is the third time that she returns and the second time she is more open, I think it is the girl who does the most false things on RLC, the other two, if they come back, maybe they were better educated on what to do

4 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Sofie, it seems to me that it is the third time that she returns and the second time she is more open, I think it is the girl who does the most false things on RLC, the other two, if they come back, maybe they were better educated on what to do

Sofie is a fake as they come, I will agree with you there, but the other two will be having shows with B1 and B3 at minimal.  The forum will go nuts!!

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

LOL  Those Cocksuckers at RLC Blacklisted my IP for Posting that Link.    :biggrin:

Wait...How did they manage to block your IP because of that??? Will they block those that click on the link too??