B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #2

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I know all this, I canceled my subscription on RLC and on VHTV, I prefer to spend my money on more fun things, another two months and get rid of this shit

what you spend your money on is your business, but I think you made a wise decision to stop supporting RLC.  just my opinion.

Two of three A-SEXUAL NUNS have returned to the Barcelona Nunnery known as B-2 have taken a vow of celibacy. A voyeurs nightmare this place has become of late !!!! They never do anything worth a shit on camera.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I honestly didn't even notice that they went out.  I have not watched this apartment for a couple of weeks since they arrived.  Total rip off.

Yep it sure as hell is, RLC has been sold a bill goodies by these girls and their friends over at B-4.... I swear they are in their sexual prime and act like Jr. high school girls when it comes to sexuality, scared to death of their shadow, and what mama might think if they explored their desires. Christ almighty, I seen more watching my boys have the girls over at the pool parties when they were in High School than these NUNS of Barcelona give us voyeurs.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Yep it sure as hell is, RLC has been sold a bill goodies by these girls and their friends over at B-4.... I swear they are in their sexual prime and act like Jr. high school girls when it comes to sexuality, scared to death of their shadow, and what mama might think if they explored their desires. Christ almighty, I seen more watching my boys have the girls over at the pool parties when they were in High School than these NUNS of Barcelona give us voyeurs.

I would be curious to see Noldus's numbers for this month for RLC, as I know they have taken one hell of nose dive and lost a shit load of members due to their failure again.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

I would be curious to see Noldus's numbers for this month for RLC, as I know they have taken one hell of nose dive and lost a shit load of members due to their failure again.

They deserve it since they continue to hire girls who obviously have no interest in doing anything but enjoying a free vacation.  The word is out...RLC are suckers.

• Like 1

Not only that, butif the Russian internet situation goes south, then RLC will be even more dependent on Barcelona and other western European apartments.  They are setting themselves for a very difficult time.  People will only be fooled for so long.

4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Two of three A-SEXUAL NUNS have returned to the Barcelona Nunnery known as B-2 have taken a vow of celibacy. A voyeurs nightmare this place has become of late !!!! They never do anything worth a shit on camera.

I'm glad this was part of your spill!  Without you saying that, I would have thought you lost your freaking mind!!!!!

4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Your head is used for much better things than hanging a hat!!

3 hours ago, maxfactor said:

They deserve it since they continue to hire girls who obviously have no interest in doing anything but enjoying a free vacation.  The word is out...RLC are suckers.

are you shitting me Max, I know you are not as naïve as you are letting on here!