B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #2

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

True but they dont see what we see, so in their minds they probably think we can see well what they are doing, but yes it is frustrating.

I have to agree with Harley on this one.  Those girls have the cam angles down to a science in every room and even if they didn't they can still make it easier for us just by keeping knees down and legs spread and hair out of the way.  If they want us to see they can make it happen.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL it's all good, my buddy thinks i'm fucking nuts because i used to lick my girlfriends asshole!

So now you can change your line from brown stick to brown tongue 😏

Just now, dontgetnone said:

I have to agree with Harley on this one.  Those girls have the cam angles down to a science in every room and even if they didn't they can still make it easier for us just by keeping knees down and legs spread and hair out of the way.  If they want us to see they can make it happen.

Harley approves this message!!

Il y a 4 heures, Sexytreach a dit :

All he said was B2 is more for people who don't enjoy shows and stuff and B4 and B1 caters more to people  who wants to see the girls get more explicit...How is that singing RLC's praises??

All he said was "I am RLC's bitch"...

I think that is pretty clear.

58 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

All he said was "I am RLC's bitch"...

I think that is pretty clear.

lol im not an RLC bith, but back when I stated watching when someone had sex, specially girl/girl , it was exiting and special to see, but now we see it pretty much every night so the exitement is not the same. I don't mind the sex shows and bates not at all, I like lesbian sex the most so it's great. But as said I also like the more "normal" girls doing their every day things, and then maybe one day if we are lucky they will give us a bate, I like that build up process.

But for those who only wants to see sex there is plenty of that on purhub for free 🙂

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Wow take a vacation and the TENT BUILDERS Society keeps on growing and growing,,,,, for fucks sake it is summertime in Barcelona.

That is when most people go camping 😏

• Like 1

Just now, Sergio said:

I'm really happy to spend my money on this apartment, finally an apartment with real life

once the light bulb finally goes off in peoples heads, they will realize that the Barca girls and I mean all of the Barca girls are not in Barcelona to be on RLC!!  RLC apts/house is just a place for the girls to eat and sleep!!  The rest of the time they are working full time jobs elsewhere.  I am forbidden to say anything more than that, but use your heads for something more than a place to hang a hat!

17 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

once the light bulb finally goes off in peoples heads, they will realize that the Barca girls and I mean all of the Barca girls are not in Barcelona to be on RLC!!  RLC apts/house is just a place for the girls to eat and sleep!!  The rest of the time they are working full time jobs elsewhere.  I am forbidden to say anything more than that, but use your heads for something more than a place to hang a hat!

I know all this, I canceled my subscription on RLC and on VHTV, I prefer to spend my money on more fun things, another two months and get rid of this shit

• Like 2