Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic #1 May 2019

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

they left the project 

Yes I know that I watched them live leaving, it left me so depressed because I used to love Julia's  mast sessions. I wanted to know if they are involved in an other projects or just wanted to return to civilian life. Does anyone have a clue?

7 minutes ago, SBNightrider said:

Yes I know that I watched them live leaving, it left me so depressed because I used to love Julia's  mast sessions. I wanted to know if they are involved in an other projects or just wanted to return to civilian life. Does anyone have a clue?

They returned in their civilian life without cams

1 minute ago, SBNightrider said:

yes he is welcome but this is not the place where you should be using his name in vain. Have some respect.

hhhhhh.. It wasnt me my /god-fearing/ friend but  @Alladino posted a picture with God's name in Arabic this one and 2 if you respect God that much do not come to this place and preach people 

8 minutes ago, SOMHO2000 said:

hhhhhh.. It wasnt me my /god-fearing/ friend but  @Alladino posted a picture with God's name in Arabic this one and 2 if you respect God that much do not come to this place and preach people 

I am Atheist but I respect the beliefs of others. I can preach mutual respect to anyone that I feel needs to have some. I am also not a hypocrite.

53 minutes ago, SBNightrider said:

Thanks for that answer moos54. If you hear that they decide to jump back in somewhere please send out an alert 🙂

An dude that hits woman's..no thanks.