Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic #1 May 2019

3 hours ago, John the Baptist said:

Ah cool, a couple that actually speraks a language I understand. This is going to make RLC so much more fun

I don't think just speaking English is going to make RLC so much more fun.  I just found this apartment a few minutes ago and read what has been posted and if it's true that this is a couple put together that don't even know each other then it should be interesting but maybe not so much fun.  I honestly don't believe that 2 strangers are sharing this apartment and expected to live and act as a couple but I guess stranger things have happened.  It shouldn't take long to find out. 

I see this new apartment has a guest room.  I wonder if another person or couple will be moving in as well.  I know B3 also has a guest room that has been empty for a couple months but did have another couple living there with Blair and Mike when I joined.  This apartment looks to be too small for more than 1 couple. 

3 hours ago, SBNightrider said:

???? What are you  talking about ze81???

Eric beaten the crap outa her,punching in belly,grabbed her neck,toss her against the floor.No reason to have an jerk like that again in cams.

6 hours ago, SBNightrider said:

I am Atheist but I respect the beliefs of others. I can preach mutual respect to anyone that I feel needs to have some. I am also not a hypocrite.

I'm also a Atheist and don't think anyone here was going to insult anyone. There was a discussion about the name of Hakeem (RLC had probably chosen). All very neutral and without any bad intentions. 🙂

11 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

another new couple, says steve is ex participant , who was he with before 

Never seen the dude and been in Rlc for years,maybe he was an guest or something.Seems rlc is recycling ex residents,changing their names and putting them in new houses.That could mean they are having difficulty getting new ones.

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

I'm also a Atheist and don't think anyone here was going to insult anyone. There was a discussion about the name of Hakeem (RLC had probably chosen). All very neutral and without any bad intentions. 🙂

I see your point but anyone with any knowledge of Islam would know that you do not bring the name of Mohamed in conjunction with anything that could be considered shady,  not pure or not conforming to a strict moral code. I felt the point needed to be brought forth. I would make the same point if the conversation had been over Jesus, Buddah, Hari Krishner or any other religious leader or Prophet. This is not the place for a conversation over religion so lets leave it out of here and talk about the subject at hand whos' screwing who 🙂

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

Eric beaten the crap outa her,punching in belly,grabbed her neck,toss her against the floor.No reason to have an jerk like that again in cams.

I agree 100%, I missed that conversation. I am just reading about it now, I still would like to see more of Julia tho without the brut,  I hate women beaters.They should all be sent to prison. 😞

• Upvote 1