Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic #1 May 2019

Guest hacıvat
On 5/16/2019 at 12:38 AM, Alladino said:

Hakeem is one of the 99 names of Allah.

Judge, who knows everything with the fineness, according to this information, the orders and prohibitions, the commandments and all jobs are in place. His commandments, his words and all his works are wise and wise.Hakeem name is one of God's names and contains the adjectives specific to people in terms of their meanings. That is why people are  allowed to use the name Hakeem.If the names to be given to the children to remind Allah to the "perishable" meaning "use" by adding the word "Abdul' before the name.

EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

3 hours ago, SBNightrider said:

I see your point but anyone with any knowledge of Islam would know that you do not bring the name of Mohamed in conjunction with anything that could be considered shady,  not pure or not conforming to a strict moral code. I felt the point needed to be brought forth. I would make the same point if the conversation had been over Jesus, Buddah, Hari Krishner or any other religious leader or Prophet. This is not the place for a conversation over religion so lets leave it out of here and talk about the subject at hand whos' screwing who 🙂

Agreed. Sooooo....... RLC is screwing us?

9 hours ago, SBNightrider said:

I see your point but anyone with any knowledge of Islam would know that you do not bring the name of Mohamed in conjunction with anything that could be considered shady,  not pure or not conforming to a strict moral code. I felt the point needed to be brought forth. I would make the same point if the conversation had been over Jesus, Buddah, Hari Krishner or any other religious leader or Prophet. This is not the place for a conversation over religion so lets leave it out of here and talk about the subject at hand whos' screwing who 🙂 

No, I can't leave it like this. I respect people with a religious orientation, but I do not automatically adopt their rules. 

In what context I mention a religion or its gods I continue to decide only on my own morals (and on the basis of laws apply to me). If CC had a rule against mentioning religious names, I would also stick to it. However, these rule do not exist (or at least I haven't seen it). 

Ultimately, the discussion was really entirely harmless. Nobody wanted to insult anyone here, and that's what's most important to me. 🙂

• Like 1

On 5/15/2019 at 6:00 PM, dogmycat said:

Looks more like newbie shyness.

She'll get used to the Cams.  It just takes some time if you've never done this type of thing before.

She'll be a Trooper in a week or two.  :biggrin:

• Like 3

13 hours ago, thomas979 said:

looks like this couple will fit right in at rlc, just like the last couple julie and eric  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

They strangely behave very similar to last ex residents,no sex life included.

• Like 1