Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #16

If I had to guess the real reason RLC changed all cams to paid would be to cut down on the videos non payers where posting I am sure that was costing them a few dollars for all the DMCA take downs. 

• Upvote 2

Leora has been going out naked on to her balcony several times today and running back in grinning as though she has a new admirer that she is teasing. Does anyone know if this showing to her neighbor  is something new or has she done this before?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, philo said:

Leora has been going out naked on to her balcony several times today and running back in grinning as though she has a new admirer that she is teasing. Does anyone know if this showing to her neighbor  is something new or has she done this before?

There is nothing visible out that window other than mountains. 

• Like 2

Just now, philo said:

What may be silly is to claim you know what Leora’s view is from inside her living room as “nothing visible other than mountains “

I and several others can verify there is nothing outside the window. 

I suggest that we end this conversation. I posed a straight forward question and you chose to respond with a “ silly “ answer that you cannot defend and now it seems as though you are trying to turn this into something else. That is not what this forum is for and my guess is that most people come her to talk about Leora and not to see someone engaged in adolescent internet flame wars. You have a good day my friend and I hope you find someone who wants to play that game with you. Peace!

1 hour ago, philo said:

What may be silly is to claim you know what Leora’s view is from inside her living room as “nothing visible other than mountains “

We know what we know, you may believe in a God, but have you ever seen him/her :biggrin:

• Like 2