Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #16

I want to be Captain Obvious but with a lot of Leora fans saying they were dropping their subs and just watching the free cam's gave RLC the idea to close all the free cam's.

image.png.8adcabc7e152d5ea24a7d5a52cf7fa22.pngimage.png.8adcabc7e152d5ea24a7d5a52cf7fa22.png

• Like 1

Another thing that is noticeable is the amount newbie's posting here which is a good thing since the free cam's closed. Also, guys that have been here for a while back posting.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

To this Aussie's mind, I would like the free cam's back for those not willing to pay.

But I do like the newbie's and the old posters being back.

It's pretty clear RLC like to keep an eye on our posts here.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I want to be Captain Obvious but with a lot of Leora fans saying they were dropping their subs and just watching the free cam's gave RLC the idea to close all the free cam's.

image.png.8adcabc7e152d5ea24a7d5a52cf7fa22.png  0 image.png.8adcabc7e152d5ea24a7d5a52cf7fa22.png  0

Good point Aussie, but in my opinion, locking the site does not alter the reasoning behind those members decision...It really is a case of locking the door after the horse has already bolted.😸

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Just got home from work and I'm curious to know after our Princess visitor finally left until next month, did she reward us for patiently waiting with a special bate exclusively and lovingly for us 

No!! She serviced Wonderboy, and looked after herself at the same time.....Nothing to get over excited about.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Good point Aussie, but in my opinion, locking the site does not alter the reasoning behind those members decision...It really is a case of locking the door after the horse has already bolted.😸

I know mate. But being an Aussie I'm always hopeful.

The other thing it does is to force people to check out other apartments, which RLC is being smart to do as Leora won't be around forever. If you were RLC is a Win, Win for them. 

Normally I mainly watch Leora but lately looking around other apartments and you can tell change is afoot. i.e the long term tenants stepping up and sexed up new couples

It's hard for Leora fan's because all we think of is Leora but there are 25 other apartments that cater for all peoples needs.  If you only want sex then there's Voyeur House would be your go.

I'm not doom and gloom as others are but I respect their views.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

No!! She serviced Wonderboy, and looked after herself at the same time.....Nothing to get over excited about.

I am so happy I miss that train wreck but it wasn't a total loss, I actually was able to see a fantastic replay of Lana bating, but maybe tomorrow Leora will sacrifice some time for us common people

• Like 1

3 hours ago, philo said:

What may be silly is to claim you know what Leora’s view is from inside her living room as “nothing visible other than mountains “

DO not misunderstand. IF you were to look in the mirrors using camera 8. and, if the curtains are open, you can see what is visible to or from her balcony.  They live in a high rise apartment on one of the upper floors. That high rise apartment is on top of a hill.   Which is above a river. On the other side of the river are mountains. 

If she looks straight across the river from the apartment. What is visible are un inhabited mountains. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1