Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #16

Hallo, Leora das ist Eine super Show heute Vormittag, ihr Lebenspartner Paul war gar nicht wieder zu Erkennen.

Gerne weite so.

Auch die automatischen Kameras Haben gut funktioniert.Da hat sich RLC lassen einfallen wurde. ES ist auch gut

das die Freien Kameras  gespeert wurden. So sind die Schmarotzer ausgeschlossen worden.Die nur Beleidigt HABEN.

Machen sie Bitte weiter so RCL.Vielen Dank

Edited by Matzing

On 5/30/2019 at 12:29 PM, CELENTANO said:

OMG they block LEORA QUEEN oho ohoo 😪. wtf do you have people is just a girl, nothing special a girl that show her pussy for money, vhtv have alot great girls, if not like go pay someone and fuck it do not rub your dick all day to LEORA videos.

Well if you had been following Leora like us for a long time... appreciation of our Queen is our mantra. No other girl/lady on any of the other cam sites is so erotic and sexy as our Leora.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

No other girl/lady on any of the other cam sites is so erotic and sexy as our Leora.

Sorry Blue is not my color! There is a lot of GIRLS way better than the Goddess NOT the "Queen!" (a preference!) If you're on RLC at this very moment, you'll see on the viewfinder she's NOT even in the top 5 views. (Demographic is everything) Why is that? No more Lurkers...19.gif.33543c57d9eebede4b4eed3bc2f1753e.gif

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Pepe said:

r popularity is going to go down hill

Yes, my old acquaintance. IMO I thought she lost her popularity a couple of years back. I did know, RLC was going to block a few Flats. I posted the day before. (good-guest on my part) Summertime is when business's experiment. Members are fortunate not to have me as an owner. I would have two Cams - One in the Kitchen and the other one in the Hallway. People tend to enjoy the outdoors during these times. Well, have to go, I have a beautiful friend from parts you know, Forest Glen...Doing a night dive off of Palm Beach, Fl...19.gif.8de5f0c98b8d8a4bbd3b02af17bd5bf0.gif

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Pepe said:

If I had to guess the real reason RLC changed all cams to paid would be to cut down on the videos non payers where posting I am sure that was costing them a few dollars for all the DMCA take downs. 

It will sure put a dent in the amount of Pictures and Videos that were being posted amongst various Apartments that suddenly became all Premium.  Have to start Recycling the Older Videos so Newer Members can see what it was like in the Past.

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, Pepe said:

My opinion is that now that there are no more free cams her popularity is going to go down hill. She's already peaked and without     all the lurkers, her numbers will drop off. 

We'll see but I am disappointed to see all the negative comments about The Goddess. To me she has been magnificent. I would say that she has evolved partly because of learning new ways to pleasure herself but also given the competition elsewhere in RLC. If you have ever watched Barcelona you know what goes on now. The girls come  in with pressure on them to perform straight away whereas in the past they was clearly less of it. This possibly has a knock-on effect for the couples' apartments. We have certainly seen some of the girls (and guys) feeling pressure. I am not going to quote specific instances but I could.

Going back to the Goddess I can't remember a time when a large amount weren't watching her whatever she did. She's very watchable even when Paul is home. People complain there's too much of that, too little of this but the plain fact is as not everybody wants the same thing she can't please all of the people all of the time. Naturally then everyone has a subjective point of view. I just hope all of this is The Goddess's choice and even if it is then I don't see why any criticism should be laid at her door and if it isn't then no criticism can be! Yes I am not watching now but I don't regret one minute of watching her for the last 4 years or so.  

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

We'll see but I am disappointed to see all the negative comment about The Goddess. To me she is been magnificent. I would say that she has evolved partly because of learning new ways to pleasure herself but also given the competition elsewhere in RLC. If you have ever watched Barcelona you know what goes on now. The girls come  in with pressure on them to perform straight away whereas in the past they was clearly less of it. This possibly has a knock-on effect for the couples' apartments. We have certainly seen some of the girls (and guys) feeling pressure. I am not going to quote specific instances but I could.

Going back to the Goddess I can't remember a time when a large amount weren't watching her whatever she did. She's very watchable even when Paul is home. People complain there's too much of that, too little of this but the plain fact is as not everybody wants the same thing she can't please all of the people all of the time. Naturally then everyone has a subjective point of view. I just hope all of this is The Goddess's choice and even if it is then I don't see why any criticism should be laid at her door and if it isn't then no criticism can be! Yes I am not watching now but I don't regret one minute of watching her for the last 4 years or so.  

It was RLC's choice to make the Apartment Premium. There was also some other Apartments that went Premium as well.  It was no choice of the Tenants it was solely RLC's doing. 

RLC just wants to be Hard Assed Dickheads.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

We'll see but I am disappointed to see all the negative comments about The Goddess. To me she has been magnificent. I would say that she has evolved partly because of learning new ways to pleasure herself but also given the competition elsewhere in RLC. If you have ever watched Barcelona you know what goes on now. The girls come  in with pressure on them to perform straight away whereas in the past they was clearly less of it. This possibly has a knock-on effect for the couples' apartments. We have certainly seen some of the girls (and guys) feeling pressure. I am not going to quote specific instances but I could.

I don't totally disagree with you and respect your opinions I consider you one of my dear friends here on cc. 

• Like 1