Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #16

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Are there many non-subscribers on CamCaps who follow RLC? If so, I would imagine that number will diminish even more. Subscribers should appreciate non-members here because they are very important for the forums. It's a symbiotic relationship that pushes things along. If it just becomes subs then things really slow to a grind in the forums because really what's the point if everyone can see the same thing.

Also, be careful about putting down non-members.  No, I'm not saying that you did Aussie, but for anyone else who might. There are a lot of really great people here, who contribute greatly to the forums, but for many reason they cannot purchase a sub.  So, have strict wives, some have a limited budget for a variety of reasons, etc... Just sayin'

Fair enough, free speech is dead. Being the only one seeing both sides I'll shut up.

I'll go back to being politically correct and one of the sheep.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Oh how terrible RFC is baa, baa, baa

There ya go that shut people who want me only to have their opinion.

Say what you want Aussie. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Oh how terrible RFC is baa, baa, baa

There ya go that shut people who want me only to have their opinion.

Say what you think. CamCaps is in the US, and unlike every other country in the world, we can say damn near anything we want without government interference.  (Can't scream fire in a theater, however!)

I'd go through this thread and move any and all of the racist/bigoted shit outta here because it's off topic, but I understand that we will need to tolerate a certain amount of frustration on the part of those members like me who will be leaving RLC's traffic count because of the fact that they are such hard-asses. I love some of then tenants, but I detest prick-teases and corporations that exploit them.

candy_113691.jpg

• Like 1