Milena & Dilan (2019) Part #1

10 hours ago, Robwin said:

Very few want watching gay guys anyway, has been proved many times now.

No one is forcing them to watch it FFS! One apartment out of 34 is hardly asking for much Jeez!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Calvin2004 said:

Figures...finally something is happening in the apartment (possibly) and they violate the rules and get kicked out.

I don't understand why he was so shy, he was quite open the one time in Lisa & Grants apartment with another guy.

• Like 1

I don't think he was all that shy, it was more that his boyfriend was shy.

Twitter says the apartment is offline for technical reasons. We all know it is offline because they are moving out - so why not just tell the truth to us.

7 minutes ago, mib82 said:

Dilan signed a sort of contract with Grant this morning... 

Dilan definitely packed his suitcase yesterday and removed about 3 bags of belongings, so either he is leaving or relocating. My guess is that they didn't get him to sign a contract when he moved in (he moved in 24 hours after Milena, so maybe wasn't there when Milena signed up) and so they were getting all the paperwork sorted before he moved out.

4 minutes ago, mib82 said:

It happened. I don't understand what rules they violated...

Maybe all the guests last night were friends of them and they did not told them about the cams there? Or maybe drugs on cam? I did not see any violence...

I was watching last night and didn't see any rules being violated. They will probably now tell us that Dilan has been kicked out for rule violation even though he was seen packing his stuff long before the so called rule violation.