Milena & Dilan (2019) Part #1

I rewrite: "There were many tenants used violent in the apt and they continued to stay on VH. Many guests or tenants moved cams and they continued to stay on VH.  And about drugs, other tenants used drugs and NOTHING happened to close the apt". I'm not concentrating too much on the aspect of discriminating gay people. But there are aspects on VH I don't understand.

12 minutes ago, stanley said:

Difference with Juliet is that there had been many rule violations before she was removed, this is the first time for Melina and Dilan.

To me they just get the "opportunity" of the rules violation to have an "official" excuse to close the apartment.. Because clearly was in shutdown mode already before even the party started and whatever may have happened during the party 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

VH - updated approach to content moderation. If earlier - most situations were executed because tickets. Now most situations - react by operators.

I heard about many incidents with fines - I looked at topic and nothing. This is even in top-level apartments. Therefore, it is wrong to exclude violence or other incidents - because apartment is turned off less than a minute.

36 minutes ago, mib82 said:

And Grant was there this morning to sign a contract with Dilan. It's  a no sense. If Dilan was a tenant and never signed a contract why Grant didn't it before? So know Dilan's fault? It's really piss me off this situation. Every time, and I underline every time there is a gay person on VH there is always an excuse to kick out them!!!! 

Most likely waiver of claims.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Why doesn’t someone just send a ticket and ask VHTV what the violation was. Surely they will answer honestly to a customers question, no? 

I presume this is sarcasm as VHTV wouldn't know honesty if it bit them in the face.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, stanley said:

I presume this is sarcasm as VHTV wouldn't know honesty if it bit them in the face.

I don't know if honesty or truth is in the drop down menu of excuses that they use.

• Like 2