Milena & Dilan (2019) Part #1

Just now, stanley said:

I was watching last night and didn't see any rules being violated. They will probably now tell us that Dilan has been kicked out for rule violation even though he was seen packing his stuff long before the so called rule violation.

My guess is as Dilan was signing some paper earlier the guests might not be informed about being filmed and broadcasted. Just a wild guess. 

Packing a bag is not a rule violation. There were many tenants used violent in the apt and they continued to stay on VH. Many guests or tenants moved cams and they continued to stay on VH.  And about drugs, other tenants used drugs and NOTHING happened to close the apt. I really don't understand what they mean rules violation. Dilan was the only person occupied the house. Since apt opened I saw the girl only 3 times. Tonight nothing happened. Only friends with music. I really  hope it's not an excuse to kick out a gay tenant.

And Grant was there this morning to sign a contract with Dilan. It's  a no sense. If Dilan was a tenant and never signed a contract why Grant didn't it before? So know Dilan's fault? It's really piss me off this situation. Every time, and I underline every time there is a gay person on VH there is always an excuse to kick out them!!!! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mib82 said:

And Grant was there this morning to sign a contract with Dilan. It's  a no sense. If Dilan was a tenant and never signed a contract why Grant didn't it before? So know Dilan's fault? It's really piss me off this situation. Every time, and I underline every time there is a gay person on VH there is always an excuse to kick out them!!!! 

I guess you are really concentrating too much on the aspect of discriminating gay people. I do not see any discrimination here. Juliets place was closed due to rules violation too. Not gay. And a lot of other places too. Really nobody discriminates gay people here. 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess you are really concentrating too much on the aspect of discriminating gay people. I do not see any discrimination here. Juliets place was closed due to rules violation too. Not gay. And a lot of other places too. Really nobody discriminates gay people here. 

I want an explanation from VH then. Nobody saw breaking rules tonight. 

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yeah, I would agree.  While it's not exactly a gay mecca, Otto and Dominick have never been punished for having sex with guys.  Plus every once in a while VHTV posts about guys taking showers or jerking off on their Twitter page.  They just did it the other days when Jules was in the shower.  Plus there are plenty of videos in the archives of just men showering or having sex.  If they didnt want gay men, there wouldn't be that many solo male videos.   I think they want to draw in gay fans but just dont know how (as evidenced by the two gay apartments they had for several months but never really took off).

• Like 1