Milena & Dilan (2019) Part #1

I think this apartment is great. So much so that I re-joined VHTV soley because of this apartment.

I understand that it will not be to everyone's liking, but hopefully people will accept that whilst it may not appeal to them, that there are 30+ other apartments for them to watch and that there are people like me that have no other apartment to watch that has any gay content.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, stanley said:

I think this apartment is great. So much so that I re-joined VHTV soley because of this apartment.

I understand that it will not be to everyone's liking, but hopefully people will accept that whilst it may not appeal to them, that there are 30+ other apartments for them to watch and that there are people like me that have no other apartment to watch that has any gay content.

That's cool and i don't see any problem with them here.. Will watch because of the girls but diversity is also important to have. And i believe that bringing diversity brings more loyal subscribers to that type of houses.
Never watched Freddy or Chadd&Todd  but they are very far away to be the houses that last less online

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Are there any others gay men on VHTV now or is this it? To be honest I’d love to know how many of the guys on VHTV are really bisexual, but are too afraid to show it. 

Henry, Conan & Clyde are ones I know of that played around with other guys on camera. Also Dominik who is supposed to be returning after "vacation".

• Like 1

My hopes were so high to see gay action, but then today around 14:45 Dilan went with his friend/boyfriend to the small room between the bedroom and hallway, where there is no camera coverage. I am pretty sure they had sex there out of view.  Why be a participant if you are having sex in awkward places just to hide? It was very frustrating to see.

• Like 1

What they were thinking bringing this people as participant.

Now we have to wait a few weeks until the name sinks to the bottom of the list, and hopefully soon after they leave.

• Like 1

Il y a 3 heures, stanley a dit :

Henry, Conan & Clyde are ones I know of that played around with other guys on camera. Also Dominik who is supposed to be returning after "vacation".

Marys bit on the side (Tony) was tugging a bit on another guy's johnny in a threesome once.

Dilan is the male tenant. Yesterday I think he did sex with his boyfriend hiding in the hall and in the evening jerked off under the blankets. Congratulation again for choosing these people -.-' 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mib82 said:

Dilan is the male tenant. Yesterday I think he did sex with his boyfriend hiding in the hall and in the evening jerked off under the blankets. Congratulation again for choosing these people -.-' 

Mamma Mia. Grande Catastrophe 😁