Milena & Dilan (2019) Part #1

16 minutes ago, mib82 said:

Dilan is the male tenant. Yesterday I think he did sex with his boyfriend hiding in the hall and in the evening jerked off under the blankets. Congratulation again for choosing these people -.-' 

I have noticed the boyfriend twice has washed his hair in the shower without getting naked so I guess he has hang ups about being naked on camera.  Which sucks for us as that means any action between him and Dilan will be hidden.  What a waste, was excited about this place but it is just boring.  All they do is sleep. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mib82 said:

At 5.15 am Dilan hided behind the curtain and jerked off. Previously nights under the blanket. This tenant is not supposed to be in VH.

Lol so he is a curtain boy not a blanket boy. Should nevertheless consider to change his name to Kevin 😂

I'm sure you'll all be delighted to hear that Dilan is packing all his belongings, so looks like he's leaving.

Me personally am gutted as Dilan was the first gay participant at VHTV in well over a year, so even though he didn't do much, it was better than the nothing we now go back to.

1 minute ago, stanley said:

I'm sure you'll all be delighted to hear that Dilan is packing all his belongings, so looks like he's leaving.

Me personally am gutted as Dilan was the first gay participant at VHTV in well over a year, so even though he didn't do much, it was better than the nothing we now go back to.

Why should I be delighted of that? I win nothing when he leaves. And I hear you. Even if I am not into gay tenants I really wish there would be a cool place for you too 👍