Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic 2019 #3

9 hours ago, Ash1 said:

I'm not buying that.  I understand that when people are talking in a language that isn't their first language, that they can use the wrong words, but her English is pretty good and I doubt she's saying "you" if she really means "I", especially when she has no trouble using them correctly the rest of the time she's talking to him.

More correctly it should be 'one' does this, 'one' does that but most people who speak English as their native tongue tend to think that's too formal or even too 'posh' so instead of 'one' they say 'you' and that isn't at all unusual.

So, for instance, saying 'you wouldn't do that' is often substituted for the more correct or formal usage of 'one wouldn't do that'. It's just idiomatic or colloquial usage for many people communicating informally with one another in conversation.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 2 heures, ektomo a dit :

The Megalodon is up early today. No doubt to search for prey.

12 hour shift on a Sunday, so if he's true to his word once again, he'll be back around 19.30

I think it's pretty certain from now on that if we see Hakeem hiding Asia's stuff at any time, he's preparing his lair for his next "meal". 😈

• Upvote 2

Il y a 3 heures, esanders9863 a dit :

First off I am not really familiar with this apartment but I need to ask a question, the names on the apartment are they just roommates with benefits because I believe this is the second female I have seen him with other than the person that's on the apartment with him, but if they are in a relationship then my question is this girl slow or does she have major self-esteem problems or is she also allowed to have sex other guys besides him

A bit of everything you said, really.  The general thought is that A&H were not a "couple" at the start but were set up in the apartment together by RLC.  A is naive and far too trusting of H and has fallen for his charms in a big way.  "Stringing her along" is probably too harsh but H has little commitment to her - although he's good at pretending he does.  She's demure, reserved, unadventurous, VERY sexually inexperienced, and as you say, probably has self-esteem issues. So far, A has never had sex with anyone else (in the apartment, at least) and if you watch her for any length of time you'll get the idea that she's unlikely to want sex with anyone other than H.  She has much more alone-time that H but has never used it for anything other than wandering around the apartment looking sad and bored.  The only time she seems happy is when she's with H, when she's constantly touchy-feely and hinting that sex might be nice - A&H's average so far is once a week.  H, on the other hand, is the exact opposite and exploits their different schedules to bring other women back for sex - three so far.  Look on it as a real-life soap opera with H as the lothario and A as the innocent maiden 😂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Yeah thanks and I hear what you said but I kind of figure them out as roommates with benefits and she's probably more clinging to him but anyway I really won't pay too much attention to this apartment, because I'm really not into watching couples but am more into the females bating and just being sexual without a nude guy around, so thanks for clearing up that temporary curiosity for me

il y a une heure, rickiesteel a dit :

How can she be clueless to whats going on ....is she that stupid .....ii think its all a set up for viewers ...

It's almost certain that the whole situation has been set up by RLC, but I have an uncomfortable feeling that it's Asia who's been set up personally.  IMHO she's clueless because of her naivety and she is really is clueless, or she chooses to be so because she's so besotted with Hakeem.

• Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, esanders9863 a dit :

Yeah thanks and I hear what you said but I kind of figure them out as roommates with benefits and she's probably more clinging to him but anyway I really won't pay too much attention to this apartment, because I'm really not into watching couples but am more into the females bating and just being sexual without a nude guy around, so thanks for clearing up that temporary curiosity for me

I think Hell will freeze over before we see Asia openly bate! 🤣

• Like 2

4 hours ago, franklin said:

A bit of everything you said, really.  The general thought is that A&H were not a "couple" at the start but were set up in the apartment together by RLC.  A is naive and far too trusting of H and has fallen for his charms in a big way.  "Stringing her along" is probably too harsh but H has little commitment to her - although he's good at pretending he does.  She's demure, reserved, unadventurous, VERY sexually inexperienced, and as you say, probably has self-esteem issues. So far, A has never had sex with anyone else (in the apartment, at least) and if you watch her for any length of time you'll get the idea that she's unlikely to want sex with anyone other than H.  She has much more alone-time that H but has never used it for anything other than wandering around the apartment looking sad and bored.  The only time she seems happy is when she's with H, when she's constantly touchy-feely and hinting that sex might be nice - A&H's average so far is once a week.  H, on the other hand, is the exact opposite and exploits their different schedules to bring other women back for sex - three so far.  Look on it as a real-life soap opera with H as the lothario and A as the innocent maiden 😂

From what I've seen franklin has nailed it with this quote.  Sad to say but I think this is exactly how it's playing out.  I hate to see how sad and bored A is when she's home alone.  Just listening to the music she plays and sings to is enough to depress a stone sculpture.  Why she is willing to accept this situation as it is is beyond me.  H on the other hand is in fat city and couldn't be happier.  He can pretty much do anything he wants as long as he spends a little time with A and slips her an occasional bone.  Literally and figuratively.  

It's really a f##ked up situation in my book.

• Like 2

hello everybody, kiss ... I'm happy .. after a long time reallifecam made even the females happy, we ihihih..bello guy with a big penis reminds me of Stephan the first Mayan boy .. shame that the duration of his sexual relationship be little time. .. ... thanks reallifecam me me girl thanks ihihihhi

• Upvote 1

il y a une heure, dontgetnone a dit :

He can pretty much do anything he wants as long as he spends a little time with A and slips her an occasional bone.  Literally and figuratively.  

Love it !!!!!!  🤣

Hakeem summed up perfectly.

1 hour ago, sexy girl said:

hello everybody, kiss ... I'm happy .. after a long time reallifecam made even the females happy, we ihihih..bello guy with a big penis reminds me of Stephan the first Mayan boy .. shame that the duration of his sexual relationship be little time. .. ... thanks reallifecam me me girl thanks ihihihhi

Have you seen Dick's penis? It is big as well. And very thick too. He is an expert at using it.

• Like 1