B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 May #5 / June #1

13 hours ago, Thestarider said:

WOW that will make for interesting sleeping Wow I am so impressed with Chris and Amalia. So much better and way more fun when Amalia was in B-1, They have gone to hell since they moved to the couples apartment. 

Let me say it again WHAT A PITIFUL WASTED NIGHT 

I never understood that stupid separation. Why are the couples separated from the rest of the cast? That doesn't make any sense. 

What I find even more stupid is that RLC only has two couples in barcelona. Especially when a girl is in a relationship a month long separation doesn't make any sense. It would be much wiser to have both in the cast so they can have a nice time. 

In the end I even go so far that I think half of the places in this apartment should be cast with guys (also singels if they are corresponding single girls present). Then maybe this apartment will finally have some real life again. 

22 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I never understood that stupid separation. Why are the couples separated from the rest of the cast? That doesn't make any sense. 

What I find even more stupid is that RLC only has two couples in barcelona. Especially when a girl is in a relationship a month long separation doesn't make any sense. It would be much wiser to have both in the cast so they can have a nice time. 

In the end I even go so far that I think half of the places in this apartment should be cast with guys (also singels if they are corresponding single girls present). Then maybe this apartment will finally have some real life again. 

agree but some only wants girls, I also prefer lesbians but dont mind when a guy is over visiting his gf.

43 minutes ago, Alladino said:

If you put guys in with girls everything is doomed to failure

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Fagen said:

agree but some only wants girls, I also prefer lesbians but dont mind when a guy is over visiting his gf.

I would really like to see some genuine lesbian girls and lesbian couples here too. 

If there' s real attraction or desire, it will be recognizable and surely revive the apartment. I just can't stand the fake shows anymore which are only played for the camera and are not really lived.  

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

If you put guys in with girls everything is doomed to failure

Why, it's normal Living (or better actual real life). 

RLC should not be about fake shows. It should include real emotions and real attraction. 

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I would really like to see some genuine lesbian girls and lesbian couples here too. 

If there' s real attraction or desire, it will be recognizable and surely revive the apartment. I just can't stand the fake shows anymore which are only played for the camera and are not really lived.  

Why, it's normal Living (or better actual real life). 

RLC should not be about fake shows. It should include real emotions and real attraction. 

Would you pleasego watch Voyeur House...it's exactly what you are looking for