B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 May #5 / June #1

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I think there's more too it besides the Bandwidth.  I have been saying for the last 2 Years this day was going to come where RLC started making most of their Site Premium and just leave the Free Viewing of the Garbage Apartments where hardly No Activity exists.    Plus they are likely striking a way too Suppress Posters from Posting Picture and Video Content to cut down the use of Copyright Infringement  

Leora & Paul's Apartment has been changed to All Premium as well.   There's likely a few more that's going to change like Kitty & Smith, Olivia & Nick, Ulyana & Marat.  

It's coming to a Point RLC will make the Whole Site Premium.   " You'll Have too Pay to Play "

the customers have the power to change the things, just need to boycot the site during some weeks or months and rlc will see the suscriptions fall, there will have no choice to come back as before,

my suscription finish the 15th june and I will not renew for show my desagreement

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, firewall said:

the customers have the power to change the things, just need to boycot the site during some weeks or months and rlc will see the suscriptions fall, there will have no choice to come back as before,

my suscription finish the 15th june and I will not renew for show my disagreement

That likely won't change the matter though.  Anyone that has a RLC Account knows not too Post any Pictures and Videos as they know what happens if they do.  The ones that do share Premium Content from their RLC Accounts have gone into the Private Messaging (PM) or Clubs Privately World too share their findings with only a select few they choose too invite to their Groups get to see that Content. Whatever gets placed in those Groups stays within the Group.  

RLC's Membership Base goes long far outside of the Forums.  Where RLC sits in the Rankings, I would say they likely have a Membership Base of 100,000+ Members so what's Posted in the Forums is only peanuts to them but they fight aggressively to keep as much Picture and Video Content Removed as possible.

10 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That likely won't change the matter though.  Anyone that has a RLC Account knows not too Post any Pictures and Videos as they know what happens if they do.  The ones that do share Premium Content from their RLC Accounts have gone into the Private Messaging (PM) or Clubs Privately World too share their findings with only a select few they choose too invite to their Groups get to see that Content. Whatever gets placed in those Groups stays within the Group.  

RLC's Membership Base goes long far outside of the Forums.  Where RLC sits in the Rankings, I would say they likely have a Membership Base of 100,000+ Members so what's Posted in the Forums is only peanuts to them but they fight aggressively to keep as much Picture and Video Content Removed as possible.

Do you by any chance know why RLC doesn't just ban people from posting pic and videos even from the free cams?

29 minutes ago, firewall said:

my suscription finish the 15th june and I will not renew for show my desagreement

if everybody do what u do to rlc...we dont have rlc no moore dude think...

3 minutes ago, jontee said:

if everybody do what u do to rlc...we dont have rlc no moore dude think...

and if it happens it's not the end of the world, just show to rlc the desagreement of the members during some weeks can be not bad thing for the rlc asses team,

shit we are not a little dogs with them and doing everything they wants we do

Just now, AntEater said:

Do you by any chance know why RLC doesn't just ban people from posting pic and videos even from the free cams?

If they aren't members all they can do is ban their IP address and I'm not even positive that they can do that.

It's really easy to get a new IP address so it does no good.

Just now, AntEater said:

They do Ban people.  I don't have enough Fingers and Toes too keep count how many times my IP Address has been Blacklisted by RLC.  There are a few others that have suffered the same fate posting from Free Cams.  If you have a RLC Account it's worse. They Ban your RLC Account and Blacklist you from further access. They take the $45 or $75 whatever is paid and there are No Refunds for Violating their Terms of Service.  This has been going on ever since they Started RLC.

6 minutes ago, AntEater said:

Is not so easy to block the people that post free stuff, for that they would need to know their ip address and don't see how they could find that. For premium content they have the ID code and other watermark dots to identify who the person is.

1 minute ago, firewall said:

and if it happens it's not the end of the world, just show to rlc the desagreement of the members during some weeks can be not bad thing for the rlc asses team,

shit we are not a little dogs with them and doing everything they wants we do

I gone say to u the same thing rlc gone do by member we are sad to lose u bye