B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 May #5 / June #1

Just now, DMcKenzie said:

They are most likely payed cash under the table.

They are probably there on tourist visas not work visas. :dodgy:

I can't argue because I don't know but it just sounds very strange.  RLC has been bringing these girls in for years and nobody of authority has ever wondered about this?  What about the other girls not there right now like the B2 girls.  Secret couriers meeting them in a dark alley at midnight?  

Just now, dontgetnone said:

I can't argue because I don't know but it just sounds very strange.  RLC has been bringing these girls in for years and nobody of authority has ever wondered about this?  What about the other girls not there right now like the B2 girls.  Secret couriers meeting them in a dark alley at midnight?  

It was only Ariela and Olya that got payed.

I think they are payed before they get there but when they stay longer than planned they get a top up.

However I'm just speculating here.

1 minute ago, DMcKenzie said:

It was only Ariela and Olya that got payed.

I think they are payed before they get there but when they stay longer than planned they get a top up.

However I'm just speculating here.

There's a lot of that going on around here. 😉

There's a lot of that going on around here. 😉

Well it's not all speculation.

This happened when Laima was there and she literally went to her room after and put a bunch of cash in her dresser.

Just now, DMcKenzie said:

Well it's not all speculation.

This happened when Laima was there and she literally went to her room after and put a bunch of cash in her dresser.

OK, whatever

I don't think they have a contract to show the pussy on the camcorder, recorded by the notary and I don't think anyone pays him the tax accounts for this

• Like 1

So nobody is naked in the pool yet?  

Nope.

Unfortunately they are on the terrace playing a party game of some sort.

But usually nothing exciting happens until the sun goes down and the alcohol kicks in.

3 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Non penso che abbiano un contratto per mostrare la figa sulla videocamera, registrata dal notaio e non penso che nessuno gli paghi i conti delle tasse per questo

on VHTV there is written how the participants are paid, so it works the same way on RLC, go and read

2 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

Nope.

Unfortunately they are on the terrace playing a party game of some sort.

But usually nothing exciting happens until the sun goes down and the alcohol kicks in.

Oh no, not the dreaded lame party games.  Chris and Amalia are falling down on the job.  Maybe they are just waiting for Erika and maybe Diva to go home before getting really going.  

4 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Oh no, not the dreaded lame party games.  Chris and Amalia are falling down on the job.  Maybe they are just waiting for Erika and maybe Diva to go home before getting really going.  

Amalia has been asleep for over one hour 😉