Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #17

1 minute ago, scutus said:

jugghead, I am not the least bit offended. You asked a simple question. I answered as to what I thought. What I posted in the video section on page 37 applied to a post made there. It also applied to videos, and a probable explanation of the change regarding free rooms. 

Just know I am always the sophomore, sir.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jugghead said:

I don't ever remember her drinking wine like that before!😮

jugghead, I will razz you a bit on this. I have seen her drink (what I thought was water) out of the wine glass, also ( what appeared to be apple juice) out of the wine glass. Is it not possible what she was drinking was grape juice. I admit, I did not see what shape the decanter was that she poured it from. In other words, I do not think alcohol affected her activities today.  I will stand corrected, if a wine bottle was seen.

Nor have I seen her do as she did today. That being hard boiling, and peeling about a dozen eggs. Also slicing cheese about a quarter of an inch thick. Then breading those slices, and frying them. Creating a crispy cheese snack.   

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, scutus said:

Quite frankly, it has changed nothing for me. I have been running in the middle of the pay menu since I became a member of RLC. With a Standard membership. I do not understand the logic of not having one free room, for advertising. I will not repeat here what I have already posted in the video section pertaining to that.

From what I have seen of Leora's very busy day. It seems she is not upset about the change. She can enjoy herself in any room she chooses, and obviously whenever she chooses. There is the other part of the equation. Paul's absence. Time will determine which affects her activity, the most,

At this point of time I really don't believe the decisions boneheads or not that comes from RLC will affect Leora personally, but it will affect any possible members of RLC that could be future fans of Leora, so unfortunately for us the number one person that will affect her activity is Paul, and for some reason that puzzles me because Leora has fire in her belly, because she's more than able to be a take-charge type of person but for some reason she becomes super subservient towards Paul

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

At this point of time I really don't believe the decisions boneheads or not that comes from RLC will affect Leora personally, but it will affect any possible members of RLC that could be future fans of Leora, so unfortunately for us the number one person that will affect her activity is Paul, and for some reason that puzzles me because Leora has fire in her belly, because she's more than able to be a take-charge type of person but for some reason she becomes super subservient towards Paul

Knowing the books she reads. It would be folly for me to try to give a rational explanation as to their relationship. The best answer I have is as has been stated before. " She loves him", and " Love is blind ".

Remember, which ankle was the bracelet on a couple of weeks ago !! 

This is , other than the obvious physical attractions, what makes her interesting, and intriguing to me. Trying to figure out what is going on in that lovely head of hers.   😊

• Like 5

7 hours ago, jugghead said:

waiting for others to thank our Lady. But I can't. Thank you so much!

To our Princess the lovely Leora, thanks so much for being that person we all know and love about you in Paul's absence

• Like 4

6 hours ago, scutus said:

Trying to figure out what is going on in that lovely head of hers.   😊

scutus, a woman once said to me "men will never understand women while women don't understand themselves" and as Leora is definitely all woman, all I can say is good luck with your quest.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

I wonder why our princess seems to be so happy and full of sexual Joy lately

Mate because loves our attention we give her.

• Like 2