B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #2

There are 9 hours dontgetnone said:

Harley we can and do talk and talk and talk about it but it doesn't oa damn bit of good because everybody has a different opinion and nobody knows what really happened.  We do give a shit but there isn't a f##king thing we can do about it. 

I totally agree, its not acceptable to treat paying members like this, especially for the prices they are charging. 

23 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I read all the posts when I am online, it is my job around here 😎

And you do your job quite well most of the time.  I wish I could say the same about Inna.  She is hard to form a first impression of when she isn't there.  I hope this isn't going to be a habit with her. 

Il y a 7 heures, moos54 a dit :

Have I talked about banning anyone? I'm just saying that your way of expressing yourself in the forum has started to get upset  me because I have the impression that you are on the edge of disrespect towards those who do not share your point of view in relation to RLC
I never override my privileges or moderator rights to argue my points of view and I will not start now, I only use them when these are required with a report  of comment or if there are spammers . Are you a Spammer? 😁

As far as I am concerned, I am uncompromising on the rules of this forum, and if you or others in the same case as you, must learn them by heart, I would be happy to do it 😉

Global Rules

(Applicable to all Forums and Boards Unless Otherwise Noted)

We are all different and we react or see things differently, we do not even have to love everyone, this is by no means a problem, except that we are not obliged to insult another person for to express your opinions

You can insult RLC as many times as you want, personally I really do not care but it's like you're pissing in a violin, it has no effect, knowing that we are not the office of crying RLC , I advise you to send mails directly to RLC support, and maybe they will answer you

But if you disrespect a member of the forum, moderator or not, or to one of the participants of various projects, then yes we will have a problem because it is against the values and the rules that we break down within this site

Hey hey hey don't need to throw me the rule book just because I call you out as a RLC defender...

I repeat myself, don't be sensitive about this. It is okay to defend your favourite content provider. It is okay.

If you are not a RLC defender, I will not say you are. But time and time again, you prove that you are. 

You think I am trolling? No I am not!

Il y a 5 heures, Kkru394 a dit :

Great start. Go out almost immediately after you get there. Then go right to bed when you get home., then disappear while under maintenance in the morning and be gone all day

It is actually very strange, perhaps the first time I have seen this since I subscribed.

We have seen Jaya leaving suddenly, Karina leaving within minutes late at night and Serafima bunking in with Ginger while she looked for her own place.

But this is... 😏

I wonder where did she go, possibly she has friend/friends in this city. Or maybe she chickened out and left.