B3 Amalia & Chris / Damira & Damon General Topic 2019 June #2

55 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Parties always end in tears especially when drink and drugs are involved. I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't actually couples and put their by RLC. A shame we hadn't actual married couples and without the connection with the girls apartment as the apartment would still be there now. RLC isn't reallife but fake.

100% agree Daleys.  It was RLC bringing in a couple of freak dudes to VHTV style their site.  Actual married couples would be much better if they are not swingers and in no way connected to any of the other losers in Barcelona!!

43 minutes ago, moritzmax said:

Schade, endlich mal was los in dieser trockenen Wohnung.
Klar, für "Alt-Kultur-Voyeure" war das wieder zu viel. Sie glauben immer noch- nach vergebenen Jahren -  hier das "Reale Leben" zu finden.
Hoffe, die Akteure bald wieder auf RLC und in Barcelona zu finden.
Egal in welchem "#B" 

Für die ganz "Harten" haben wir ja noch #B2 , da sitzt das "Reale Leben" real auf dem Sofa

I'm going to say this to you and anybody else that wants to read it.  If it was true life, real life shit, in this apartment it would be one thing but as it has gone on for years, it's all a show and very fake.  It has nothing to do with the "old culture voyeurs"!!  Why would or why does anyone pay the exorbitant price that RLC charges?  They pay it to see as close to real life actions as they can and what went on last night was performed by a group of adult actors, a fucking show and nothing real about it.  Amalia and Chris are not a couple and neither are Damira and Damon and if you think they are, you're crazy!!

26 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Well, it is just my guess, but i think, for RLC the guys in Barcelona are unfortunately only a dispensable addition. It' s too bad. 

Now they have two decent couples in Barcelona and so quickly the fun is over. 

They have 4 actors and not decent couples at all!

14 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

RLC is being responsible for once. They waited until all the other girls had left before shutting down the apartment.  We know that Chris and Damon left to go workout, follow by Pam, Diva and Areila. The fact that the men are no longer there speaks volumes about what occurred. Amalia and her friend Damira were not involved that's why they are still involved in the project and were moved. 

sounds like they were involved to me.  if nothing else besides the pussy eating I read about early this morning, they were the ones that had all the others over.......sounds pretty involved to me!!

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

This is strange,why was apartment taken away from list?Isnt just in MN,just vanished.To bad This house that started with a couple in vacations house become just a average Barca show house.It started with is own identity than become just a clone of the others Barca houses.

actually, it has always been involved with the Barca apts/house from day one and if it was to continue, all future tenants would be involved with the Barca apts/house. the best thing RLC could have done was shutdown this apartment!!  but don't worry, you will get to see all the hard dicks you want in B4 now because that is where the hired guns are!!  VHRLC in the making and personally I think that is the worst thing that could happen to RLC..........just my .02

Just now, bean1111 said:

I don't understand why they closed the apartment. Almost all of he replays are of the apartment last night. This should have made RLC happy $$$$

who controls the replays?  RLC controls the replays and right now they are so desperate for subs.  That is why most of the replays you see are from that fiasco of a party last night!

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

actually, it has always been involved with the Barca apts/house from day one and if it was to continue, all future tenants would be involved with the Barca apts/house. the best thing RLC could have done was shutdown this apartment!!  but don't worry, you will get to see all the hard dicks you want in B4 now because that is where the hired guns are!!  VHRLC in the making and personally I think that is the worst thing that could happen to RLC..........just my .02

Fuck for the hard dicks,what is fun it's the fuck.But agree that rlc is becoming VHrlc..we have some many shows nowdays and actualy less and less "normal" real life.To the point that Chris and his brother and th two girls actualy don't seem true couples,some of their acts aren't absolutely of real couples..but to close a place i would close first the motel travel agency no sexy allowed..there all life is done outside.Then this house..make it return to his roots.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Fuck for the hard dicks,what is fun it's the fuck.But agree that rlc is becoming VHrlc..we have some many shows nowdays and actualy less and less "normal" real life.To the point that Chris and his brother and th two girls actualy don't seem true couples,some of their acts aren't absolutely of real couples..but to close a place i would close first the motel travel agency no sexy allowed..there all life is done outside.Then this house..make it return to his roots.

i agree on this point if you are referring to R2 and RLC, they should have done something about R2 a long time ago but with their track record, it's par for the course with RLC.  only true real couples in a setting like B3 could pull RLC out of the funk they are in and get them away from the VHTV route they are taking.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i agree on this point if you are referring to R2 and RLC, they should have done something about R2 a long time ago but with their track record, it's par for the course with RLC.  only true real couples in a setting like B3 could pull RLC out of the funk they are in and get them away from the VHTV route they are taking.

Of course was talking R2,the thing is that rlc doesn't want true couples,with monogamy relationship in B3,Seems they just want another typical Barca house with plenty of shows,teases and that's it.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

RLC is being responsible for once. They waited until all the other girls had left before shutting down the apartment.  We know that Chris and Damon left to go workout, follow by Pam, Diva and Areila. The fact that the men are no longer there speaks volumes about what occurred. Amalia and her friend Damira were not involved that's why they are still involved in the project and were moved. 

Sorry, You simply make a guess and build another one on it. Only, you're ignoring that nothing dramatic happened yesterday. 

Just now, ze81 said:

Of course was talking R2,the thing is that rlc doesn't want true couples,with monogamy relationship in B3,Seems they just want another typical Barca house with plenty of shows,teases and that's it.

you are correct, it's all about the shows and nothing else.  me personally, if I like to watch couples (which i don't), I would rather watch a good monogamous couple instead of a couple that was put together by RLC to act and perform like a true couple.

• Upvote 1