B3 Amalia & Chris / Damira & Damon General Topic 2019 June #2

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i wouldn't if i was him, you are probably filled with lots of aluminum and plastic lol.

SC, would you please make it where nobody can post to the archived apartment threads?  Also, would you please put the archived apartment in a list and have the toggle button on the top right side for minimizing it.  if you could do that, it would be much appreciated.  it would be much easier than the way it is now.

Don't know if I can Toggle it or not but I can make it a little more condensed than what it is.

On 6/11/2019 at 1:03 AM, corboblanc said:

yes, I was disturbed by this moment, or Chris gets her hand in her thighs , she pushes him twice by looking hard. then chris said something to her ear, and from there ariela is touching her pussy !!! I wonder what he could tell her to change her mind so easily !!!!🤨

getting more Bonus € $ £ Hryvnia Rub

• Like 1

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Don't know if I can Toggle it or not but I can make it a little more condensed than what it is.

i would prefer a list and i know it would take up more of the page but it would be easier to read.  whatever you can do to make it easier to read would be great.  thank you SC

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

i would prefer a list and i know it would take up more of the page but it would be easier to read.  whatever you can do to make it easier to read would be great.  thank you SC

Go have a look at the VHTV Archives with 102 Apartments.  Ckick the Line where it says Click Here.

Noldus, you know what happened in this apartment, give us a little clue, I'd like to know besides the fact that Chris and Damon were delinquents, if something else happened

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If I place them that way it will take up a lot of page space. The way I have the Archives at VHTV you have to click the link to get to them. It was to much page space for 102 Apartments so I had to condense them.

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If I place them that way it will take up a lot of page space. The way I have the Archives at VHTV you have to click the link to get to them. It was to much page space for 102 Apartments so I had to condense them.

how about putting more spaces between the tenants names?  even though the bullets are there now, it is just to close together for my poor eyes lol.

10 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Noldus, you know what happened in this apartment, give us a little clue, I'd like to know besides the fact that Chris and Damon were delinquents, if something else happened

it would be nice to know and i'm sure he's had a convo translated about it.......or maybe not.

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

how about putting more spaces between the tenants names?  even though the bullets are there now, it is just to close together for my poor eyes lol.

I can try that and see what happens.  I'll work on it when I am back on and more alert. After 12 Hours the eyes don't see things as good.