B3 Amalia & Chris / Damira & Damon General Topic 2019 June #2

Chris was massaging both Lorraine's and Ariela's ass and he was dipping his fingers down into their pussy.  Lorraine didn't care, she was too engrossed in her phone and just let him.  Ariela didn't like it at all and pushed his hand away half a dozen times and gave him dirty looks.  Chris pulled her to him and whispered in her ear for several seconds and when he was finished he started rubbing her ass again and dipping down and playing with her pussy over her panties and this time she let him do what he wanted and didn't try to stop him.  

This is just my opinion but it looked like what he whispered in her may have been a threat.  I don't think Chris is there by accident.  I think RLC put him there with Amalia.  I think he calls the shots.  Go ahead and eat me alive but I just haven't felt right about him since day one.  Making the rounds to all the apartments with Amalia and trying to stir things up.  I also think that Damon is Chris's brother and he and Damira aren't there by accident either.  They know Chris and Amalia too well.  Intimately

DMcKenzie copied the link just a few minutes ago so you can check it for yourself if you have replay

Parties always end in tears especially when drink and drugs are involved. I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't actually couples and put their by RLC. A shame we hadn't actual married couples and without the connection with the girls apartment as the apartment would still be there now. RLC isn't reallife but fake.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Schade, endlich mal was los in dieser trockenen Wohnung.
Klar, für "Alt-Kultur-Voyeure" war das wieder zu viel. Sie glauben immer noch- nach vergebenen Jahren -  hier das "Reale Leben" zu finden.
Hoffe, die Akteure bald wieder auf RLC und in Barcelona zu finden.
Egal in welchem "#B" 

Für die ganz "Harten" haben wir ja noch #B2 , da sitzt das "Reale Leben" real auf dem Sofa

1 hour ago, happyone said:

Maybe police, visa, etc===but who knows--

The apartment was not shut down just for the fun of it

Well, it is just my guess, but i think, for RLC the guys in Barcelona are unfortunately only a dispensable addition. It' s too bad. 

Now they have two decent couples in Barcelona and so quickly the fun is over. 

RLC is being responsible for once. They waited until all the other girls had left before shutting down the apartment.  We know that Chris and Damon left to go workout, follow by Pam, Diva and Areila. The fact that the men are no longer there speaks volumes about what occurred. Amalia and her friend Damira were not involved that's why they are still involved in the project and were moved. 

This is strange,why was apartment taken away from list?Isnt just in MN,just vanished.To bad This house that started with a couple in vacations house become just a average Barca show house.It started with is own identity than become just a clone of the others Barca houses.

• Like 1