Asia & Hakeem & Lovers General Chat Topic 2019 #5

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Shoot me down with shit if you like guys, because I don't watch this apt enough. but am I alone in always feeling really sorry for Asia...she needs someone to care for her more that this arsehole. Pure speculation, but I reckon he doesn't work all the hours he tell her he does...

This apartment was a mistake from the beginning. The two were never a couple. They literaly had they first sex in the apartment. Just like Barcelona, it is a show product without any real content. 

Hakeem do not care for her, because he is not in a real relationship with her. The whole thing's just a source of money for both of them. If you blame someone, it should be the people doing the casing on RLC. I guess they wanted an english speaking apartment at any price. Maybe they also thought it would be a good idea to have this call boy like show events, because more girls are to be watched. I do not know. The only thing they have forgotten is that there is no real emotion except sadness and depression when everything is just a lie. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Il y a 9 heures, nagachilli2 a dit :

Shoot me down with shit if you like guys, because I don't watch this apt enough. but am I alone in always feeling really sorry for Asia...she needs someone to care for her more that this arsehole. Pure speculation, but I reckon he doesn't work all the hours he tell her he does...

I'm with you on this one.  She'll have signed up for the project with some sort of ideal in mind but there's little doubt that she's now out of her depth.  As for H's hours, he's mentioned his work schedule a number of times to both guests and Asia (6 hours Thurs/Fri, 12 hours Sat/Sun, Mon-Wed off) and he's kept to it, but it's reasonable to assume that the many extra hours out the apartment are spent with someone else, three of whom we've seen.  Whatever stories he tells Asia in order to cover his tracks, she accepts it, so she remains completely unaware (or chooses to be unaware, keeping her suspicions to herself). Let's face it, he's an accomplished liar so whatever he says has to be taken with a pinch of salt - when H was on the phone to a friend a few days ago he admitted "I lie so much, but no choice, Bro".

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rickiesteel said:

Been away ...but seems like ive missed fuck all......apt is getting boring jus like the other apts ......looks like i wont be continuing my subs next month

Agreed. Asia has about as much sex appeal as a dead animal and this place is literally only worth looking at when Hakeem is fucking other girls. That stops and all appeal of this apartment stops with it.

11 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

if only they looked like a real couple  i could feel sorry or calling someone asshole, but since the opening they just look like friends with benefits.

The only real question is when RLC will put down this apartment

• Like 2

hm...
maybe she doesn't like sex too much, or she just isn't in the mood ?
or Hakeem ?
it doesn't bother me... I prefer to see consented sex in a good mood, even if it's short 😄
she can masturbate if she want, maybe she doesn't like to ?
she has the right too 😄
(not talking about the situation of Hakeem)
I think they're cute and that Asia is adorable. I hope the situation will evolve in something better for both of them !

Agree that house slow down to much,and kinda gone downhill sinse some days,few weeks ago.But rlc will not close the place because of it,just remmber the last ex residents..this two were basicaly eat and sleep,barely any sex and they lasted long time in house.Regard this house..they should decide what it is..assume once for all they are just roommates and each one do their life's without having to hide anything or assume they gona try to be a couple(that seems very improbable because the feelings just aren't there).Place is at one point that the only hopes for something minimal interesting to watch is to perspective of Hakeem bringing someone.

I agree with the most of your ideas could be they met each other and some kind of relationship and they took the opportunity to join the worthwhile project as roommates.

On other hand lets face it it's real "real-life" even for real couples even married couples

• Like 1

A difficult one to call this evening.  If Mr B has plans involving a guest he should be back around 20.30 as usual, and Asia has gone out again at the time she normally goes to work.  The question is has she actually gone to work or not?  If she has, then that magic three-hour window is opened.  BUT - although Asia was wearing the black skirt and white top she wears for work, she was also wearing a long brown cardigan and trainers instead of black jacket and flat shoes.  Only an hour or so to wait and see...  😜