Asia & Hakeem & Lovers General Chat Topic 2019 #5

05:15 to 05:20

Morning story as I opened the BR Asia opened her eyes and looked at me (the cam of course)  I wanted to apologies that I woke her up 😊 then she turned her head and looked at mister H touched him no respond she turned her back after few minutes mister H opened  his eyes turned to her pull her white thin blanket and he saw that she is almost naked he moved more closer to her I thought that I intend to see morning sex but he just cover her with his blanket and that the end of the morning story just a second I will jump to look if something changed - No news

Who would ever tought that the most real house in Rlc would be from a fake couple😂.To bad we don't have many chooses,four houses with Kinda normal routines in all site,don't remember with how many houses rlc opened But probably we have less options,less quantity of choose than in opening😅.

7 hours ago, rickiesteel said:

ive never seen her fully naked for more than 10 minutes....she dont even bate  ...................she looks like shes on another planet

She has masturbated.  You just have to be watching at the right time.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

She has masturbated.  You just have to be watching at the right time.

Unbelievable. Not that I don't believe you. I do. That is truly momentous. It's like seeing Haley's Comet twice. You should go try the jackpot.

Bet she did it under the covers. Am I close?

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, ektomo said:

Unbelievable. Not that I don't believe you. I do. That is truly momentous. It's like seeing Haley's Comet twice. You should go try the jackpot.

Bet she did it under the covers. Am I close?

I seen her do it the sofa.  Only lasted about 2 Minutes.   The Bedroom I never had any access to but chances are she does it under the covers.

53 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I seen her do it the sofa.  Only lasted about 2 Minutes.   The Bedroom I never had any access to but chances are she does it under the covers.

Are you sure?

9 hours ago, rebliz said:

I have a theory she hope to make with him closed relationship and he will take her out of there not easy to live in Czech 

What makes you think it's difficult to live in the Czech Republic?

9 hours ago, ektomo said:

Part of Asia's allure is that she seems like a normal everyday person which is exactly the right kind of fit for a voyeuristic site. She may have signed to be part of a couple but other than that it's pretty normal -There's no showmanship, poses, masturbating for the camera, or events that seems to be created whole cloth (there may be but it doesn't look like it at a glance). None of the things they do individually or together has that element of staging (even if there really is) so we get all the frustrations of real life - his terrible connection with her, betrayal of trust, passionless sex, her inexperience and so on.

I'm guessing these are the elements that is drawing people in whether consciously or sub-consciously. Possibly why it seems to be popular despite it being in a state of comatose because even if nothing happens, people have that little hope that it might. And if does - it just might be that certain something. Because if something happens here, like say, her masturbating  - it just might be genuine instead of it being an action compelled by the need to survive in RLC.

It's just a shame that RLC makes them pretending to be a couple. Without the real emotions it just always looks unreal and twisted and therefore contradicts the idea of RLC. 

I am convinced that it would have been much better to list them both under roommate apartments. That would have spared a lot of confusion and oddities. 

• Upvote 1

Still have a very vague hope rlc will open a new house today..we don't have almost none normal houses to watch,they closed most of th houses..but seems no changes in their behaviors..same ignoring users(not a single explanation)and slow as only they can be..you lost most of your houses..only 8 are online,only half aren't Barca shows places..to act fast would be good...