B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #3

I repeat, it's not a problem with Russia, VHTV has all its 39 apartments online, RLC this time has a big problem to solve, if it stays like this in a month it closes

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I repeat, it's not a problem with Russia, VHTV has all its 39 apartments online, RLC this time has a big problem to solve, if it stays like this in a month it closes

LOOK Lifeundercam Who is offline too 

I am pretty sure this site and tenants lives in Russia 

Times tell but i think VHTV is on the list very soon too 

il y a 17 minutes, Sergio a dit :

Probably it might be a business decision after falling viewership numbers over the past 6 months?

I think they will set up new apartments in other parts of Europe, maybe more in Barcelona, Rome, Prague for example as mentioned previously.

But honestly, if things don't change by the end of my sub, I am not continuing with RLC with their current state of mismanagement.

There are so many things I can say that isn't right about them. And poor or zero customer communication is at the top of the list.

• Like 1

I wanted to tell RLC to continue on this road, canceled 16 apartments out of 24 and I decided to make a discount of 10 dollars, this seems like a great commercial choice

• Like 1