B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #3

Just now, legrandrobert said:

Yeah you've seen one bate or two  and an occasional BJ, you've seen everything.  IT's all repeat, repeat and repeat again.  I'll give she's beautiful, but her bates are for the camera.

I agree and in fact I posted my thoughts on that a month or 2 ago and got my head ripped off by the gents who think the sun rises and sets strictly for her.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sexytreach said:

I have a feeling they aren't coming back...I really hope I am wrong because I would like to see Asya and Alana back..I really don't care for the rest tbh

Put ur right hand in the air and shake it...

These Asya & Al girls now will appear only in your files,if u have some... :biggrin:

1 minute ago, news49 said:

attention if you have automatic renewal, because otherwise it will surely put you premium plus replay for the same price as before but 16 apartments less

Yup....It would be wise if you cancel your sub and re-sub

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I agree and in fact I posted my thoughts on that a month or 2 ago and got my head ripped off by the gents who think the sun rises and sets strictly for her.  

Lool she probably have the largest fan base in voyeur history......I have learn to keep my opinions to myself regarding Leora..

Just now, Sexytreach said:

Lool she probably have the largest fan base in voyeur history......I have learn to keep my opinions to myself regarding Leora..

Yes I learned that lesson the hard way and have kept my mouth shut since. 😀