B5 COV Belle & Nate - General Topic June 2019 #1

5 hours ago, Noldus said:

Have you forgot Danaya 😳 oh Harley ... 😉 

OMG Noldy, you are so right!  How can I have forgotten Danaya!!  I don't know what it was about her that had me hooked on her from the first time I laid eyes on her but she had me under her spell for sure.  Danaya my sweetheart, please forgive me but when I made my list I was pretty much out of it and never would have excluded you otherwise!

Damn Noldy, thanks for the reminder!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daleys said:

Just great was hoping to lose the parties and connection with the girls apartments.

We will have to wait to see,i know the chances of a clean b5 are little,but maybe they seen that couples in vacations place lost his initial intention and decided to close b3 and open this new and clean of Barca shows crap b5..i know i know..doesn't seem a thing rlc would do at all😅.At least in first one,two days..it's clean.barack obama hope GIF by Obama.

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Hi Harley, I have had this debate with people but am still not quite sure. She isn't an exhibitionist on the scale of The Goddess or Nelly and remember she's never felt the need to cam outside RLC as far as I know. But the first part of your sentence is very true. Of course it helps when you have a bubbly personality (when Belle and Rosie are in bed together even when touching each other it is laughter which dominates for the 2 girls and when they get together they can go really wild. Belle was perhaps the most effective girl at garnering views in Barcelona until Sofie arrived but contrary to the belief of some here belle did a lot of over stuff than lying on the bed. For a start she was awake almost twice as long as some girls and has on several occasions partied to the max (imum of her alcohol intake).
I'm happy to believe whatever she wants me to believe and for those who don't like her personality, at least she was plenty of it. As you know I love it.

i know you love her and love it BB.  i'm happy for you that she is back.  you know she wouldn't have been my choice but that's what makes us all different.  i hope you enjoy what you see and it doesn't end up having a negative more than positive effect on you.  enjoy her BB, one day she will be to old no matter how much makeup and body mods she has!

35 minutes ago, ze81 said:

We will have to wait to see,i know the chances of a clean b5 are little,but maybe they seen that couples in vacations place lost his initial intention and decided to close b3 and open this new and clean of Barca shows crap b5..i know i know..doesn't seem a thing rlc would do at all😅.At least in first one,two days..it's clean.barack obama hope GIF by Obama.

I was going to give you a like, until I saw your gif 😏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Ho god..so Belle is with Sophie..really hope Sophie will not come to Couples in vacations house,keep away the stupid Barca shows teases from place please.

you might as well pull up your favorite chair and have the popcorn ready because you know it's going to happen.  VIVA VHRLC!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Daleys said:

Just great was hoping to lose the parties and connection with the girls apartments.

that would have been the smart thing for RLC to do, but time and time again.......you see that RLC is just not that smart!  VIVA VHRLC!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

In her last 2 visits Belle has picked her parties. She hardly participated at all in her second stay for some reason and in the 3rd stay she avoided them for a while but then Rosie arrived. I'm just hoping she was fun with Nate and hopefully herself. I would like her to avoid any tame stuff with other girls. If Belle is into a party it normally livens up.

And it all depends 😀

there is no doubt that Belle is a party animal BB, so strap on your seat belt and hang on for the ride!  VIVA VHRLC!