B5 COV Belle & Nate - General Topic June 2019 #1

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i'm not sure i remember Masha's sister, i hardly ever watched that apartment unless Sasha was gone and Masha did absolutely nothing for me.  thanks for the compliment Ze!

wow she is only my all time favorite guest her ass is my profile pic she is the cutest little thing with a ass to die for and she deep throats and takes it up that perfect ass of hers

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

wow she is only my all time favorite guest her ass is my profile pic she is the cutest little thing with a ass to die for and she deep throats and takes it up that perfect ass of hers

you got to understand that i'm not disagreeing with you Emmett, i just don't care to watch hetero anything if i have the choice.  she sounds like your kind of woman and does have a nice ass by your profile pic.

3 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

You all knew it was coming:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

and for any non-English people, this is a term of affection not ownership. Where I come from "my love" is addressed to anyone even strangers. Some women get angry about it but then it is women who are the many users of the term. Even worse is the English West Country term "My lover" which they use to strangers.
Anyway I digress because it is now:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Nate's Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
But she is still:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

even though obviously he doesn't own her either just her heart and I am jealous (again PLEASE do not take this seriously as look I added a LOL) LOL as most of us are at the guys who get with some of these great RLC girls.

You're allowed just the 1, BB...😉

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

You all knew it was coming:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

and for any non-English people, this is a term of affection not ownership. Where I come from "my love" is addressed to anyone even strangers. Some women get angry about it but then it is women who are the many users of the term. Even worse is the English West Country term "My lover" which they use to strangers.
Anyway I digress because it is now:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: my sexy Nate :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
But she is still:

even though obviously he doesn't own her either just her heart and I am jealous (again PLEASE do not take this seriously as look I added a LOL) LOL as most of us are at the guys who get with some of these great RLC girls.

who are you in love with nate or belle or is it both.😁 

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Her in one word..perfection.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you got to understand that i'm not disagreeing with you Emmett, i just don't care to watch hetero anything if i have the choice.  she sounds like your kind of woman and does have a nice ass by your profile pic.

Well in one of the latest times she was in Rlc she had an girlfriend..the kisses between the two were hot.

Lets make a "pole".If you want a B5 clean of Barca tipical shows and that is mostly what is called..couples in vacations,give me a like.If you want a B5 similar to what B3 become(with shows,massages,teases)give me a dislike.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Lets make a "pole".If you want a B5 clean of Barca tipical shows and that is mostly what is called..couples in vacations,give me a like.If you want a B5 similar to what B3 become(with shows,massages,teases)give me a dislike.

Ha...how do I give you a dislike? 😏

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ha...how do I give you a dislike? 😏

My friend a lot will give it with absolutely joy hehe.Now more serious,go ahead and feel absolutely free to vote in what you would like B5 to be.PS..never mind i was tiking in social networks,cc have no dislike button🤣.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

My friend a lot will give it with absolutely joy hehe.Now more serious,go ahead and feel absolutely free to vote in what you would like B5 to be.PS..never mind i was tiking in social networks,cc have no dislike button🤣.

I gave you a like anyway...😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1